"IMPORTANT 1: Tactic has preset manual marking(you don't need do anything it's already in tactic). STCR(F9) manual marks opposition left Full Back and this is very important! So if you’re going to make any changes to the tactic then save the tactic only during the match in order to keep preset manual marking!" - could someone please explain to me how i go about doing this is game?

View attachment 294537

I'm Southampton just got a season started and must admit I'm gutted I sold all my wide attacking players

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed duty for IF.
- changed PIs for IF.

TTF, can u plz show, how to make not concrete people, but the positions to take the corners?
I couldn't find te place, where to assign F9 of defenders to take the corners
thnks

TTF, can u plz show, how to make not concrete people, but the positions to take the corners?
I couldn't find te place, where to assign F9 of defenders to take the corners
thnks

You can't.

Have you tested with LLM? I am playing with a lower league team and it seems it works better with Juventus or Madrid only.

Just achieved a series of non win runs of 6 games....Doesn't work for me sorry.

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed duty for IF.
- changed PIs for IF.

Last edited:
You are welcome mate...

There was a confusing typo in my previus answer. The answer about mirror version should be this: You shouldn't use tactical slots for "mirror" versions becsoue you can just simple add them from “Archived Tactic” menu during the match.

I understand that, thank you. By the way, you post new update; I will use it before using v7 :)

View attachment 787508 View attachment 787509

congratulations mr TFF, first tactic to bring back Champions League to Berlin
no transfers, media predictyion 16!, using only base version

Which version do you use?

I'm playing Villarreal. I used v2 version (4-1-2-1-2 - it was base i guess).
It was srsly good. I won with real and barca. Now im using v8 and its not that good. I just draw with dnipro and lost with atletico madrid. In version 2 i had EVERY match with better possesion and passing. Now its something like draw in that.

I'm playing Villarreal. I used v2 version (4-1-2-1-2 - it was base i guess).
It was srsly good. I won with real and barca. Now im using v8 and its not that good. I just draw with dnipro and lost with atletico madrid. In version 2 i had EVERY match with better possesion and passing. Now its something like draw in that.
Dude, you need good Inside Forward for V8. For me V8 works like a charm. ;) Btw, few matches tell nothing, yo need play more.

Guys, I just want to say that V8 simply smashed my testing stand. :)

V8 performed about 25% better than any previus versions! I retested it twice for total 110 matches! :)

I was using v5 this morning and found it very inconsistent I smashed Real 7-1 last night first season with Liverpool and then lost a few games to Burnley, Hull, Everton and Bournemouth in the FA Cup. Hopefully this helps because I need to completely overhaul my attack because they have played very very poor

I plugged v8 in and my first match was against Chelsea at Anfield, 4-0 to us and a dominating show.

Last edited:
Back