for example who? I didn't buy anybody in first season. I guess you know guys, what squad Villarreal have

Should i use def position against weaker teams or can i use att movement because in the OP the match prep is on DEF POSITION.

Joewhite, it's up to... when you use att. movement you buff attacking attributes of your players and when you use def. position you buff defensive attributes of you players. If you play home match vs much weaker team than you could probably take more risk and try to use attacking movement… as I said it's up to you.

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed duty for IF.
- changed PIs for IF.

Guys, I said it once more that V8 just smashed my testing stand and performed about 25% better than any previous version!

Last edited:
for example who? I didn't buy anybody in first season. I guess you know guys, what squad Villarreal have
Need v.good winger with opposite leg to wing which playing on - IF it's base of this tactic. You need fast, agility, flair, technical winger which is not deadbeat -> high workrate, determination, concentration. Examples in range Villareal possibilities: M.Reus, A.Januzaj.

TFF9, i find out attacking v8 is 50% better than v8 base , so v8 is 37,5% better than v7 XD

sure. I have 30kk pounds to buy someone. I dont have money. I have only squad which Villarreal starts dat season.

Hi,

someone try this tactik with bad team in lower league, like Stockport in Conference North?

Haha...lol,it seems that the TFF's Executioner tactic is the most popular tactic,the most used,and the most succesfull...:))
Nicely done TFF !
PS,does this tactic work for a Bundesliga2 side ?
Im currently in my 1st season with Leipzig,1-st place after 14 matches,but not completely happy about my own tactic...
I was wonderin if this tactic's gonna work for me ?
What do you say ?
Cheers !

V8 is definitely a better tactic then V1. I'd be surprised if it doesn't top Wil's tactic tests.

I'll have a look at these now. Results in tactic testing lead have been consistently impressive. Will tweak with pistorious's set pieces. As maringal gain attitude would lead me to believe your tactic is only lacking in scumbag exploitation of set pieces whereas his has that nailed. Here is your tactics with his attacking corners. Best tactic with best corners based on numerous tests. Attacking (chase), Base (tactic), Timewaste - zero credit to me, 100% credit to you and bad possession's creator for set pieces. attacking and base are your most recent v.8 tactics;.

Hi Dude, can you explain the corner set up in those tactics? I only see most of the players are at default set up, corners are short but no one comes short? and also which player should take the corners?
thanks in advance

I'll have a look at these now. Results in tactic testing lead have been consistently impressive. Will tweak with pistorious's set pieces. As maringal gain attitude would lead me to believe your tactic is only lacking in scumbag exploitation of set pieces whereas his has that nailed. Here is your tactics with his attacking corners. Best tactic with best corners based on numerous tests. Attacking (chase), Base (tactic), Timewaste - zero credit to me, 100% credit to you and bad possession's creator for set pieces. attacking and base are your most recent v.8 tactics;.

so all the tactic links have the same set peice set up and its best for 15.3?

Have to wait to try out v8 until next transfer window so I can bring in an IF or 2; going to try to make sure they can also play ST so I can go back to v1 if I don't like v8.

Quick question - should you put the Base version in all 3 tactic slots until it is fluid or should you put each of the 3 tactics in their own slot?

Back