Quick question - should you put the Base version in all 3 tactic slots until it is fluid or should you put each of the 3 tactics in their own slot?

Personally I'd train the base first in all three slots and then when fluid you put the other two in. That way you can focus training on something else quicker.

I'll have a look at these now. Results in tactic testing lead have been consistently impressive. Will tweak with pistorious's set pieces. As maringal gain attitude would lead me to believe your tactic is only lacking in scumbag exploitation of set pieces whereas his has that nailed. Here is your tactics with his attacking corners. Best tactic with best corners based on numerous tests. Attacking (chase), Base (tactic), Timewaste - zero credit to me, 100% credit to you and bad possession's creator for set pieces. attacking and base are your most recent v.8 tactics;.
Could u upload a mirror versions ?

Could u upload a mirror versions ?
Guys, first of all, I appreciate Chrissy's work and his intention to help and thanks him for that! … but I must say that with his setup you score less from corners. I would recommend use my setup.

Finding Chrissys slightly more effective for me but not by a major amount

Guys, first of all, I appreciate Chrissy's work and his intention to help and thanks him for that! … but I must say that with his setup you score less from corners. I would recommend use my setup.
your corner setup is on tacit, or not?

Personally I'd train the base first in all three slots and then when fluid you put the other two in. That way you can focus training on something else quicker.

Cheers justified. That was what I thought.

when u guys say V8 is the beast, which one ru referring to ? base or attack ? i wonder which one produce the best results

V8 base is good in my save

tried cristy dude corner similar like i do when tried to copy other tactic with good corner, it produce 0 goal from corner in 9 match
TTF corner are better for this formation

Does anyone know how to import staff filters and player filters now? Can't seem to do it now

I think you need to be a high tier team to make this work, conceding like **** with V8 in the Swedish league.

when u guys say V8 is the beast, which one ru referring to ? base or attack ? i wonder which one produce the best results

I made the mistake that in having a monster team V8 attack would be best. But i have tested them both and V8 base is the one you want. More stable than attack version, conceed much less but still create huge amounts of goal chances for you. If you loose you can always go to attack ingame to try to recover score.

Beginning with AFC Astra, team of Romania, candidate for the title. Media prediction: 2.
And simply incredible. We've won everything except Romania Cup where we lost on penalties.
As always, I really difficult to sign, I lost one of my best players, but we keep winning like.

V1

Liga I Romania

League Cup

Romanian Cup

Supercup Romania

I made the mistake that in having a monster team V8 attack would be best. But i have tested them both and V8 base is the one you want. More stable than attack version, conceed much less but still create huge amounts of goal chances for you. If you loose you can always go to attack ingame to try to recover score.

By the way just to show how still a bit unrealistic is FM and the difficulty in choosing right tactic. I just tested against Juventus, second best team of my league i am first and quite stronger. But anyways playing away with BASE (assuming i was away and Juventus is a strong team) i lost 3-2. I re-played using ATTACK version and i won 1-4. I guess against strong teams by flooding them with goal shots you limit their chances and ball possesion whilst with BASE you conceed more chances and you might get unlucky.

By the way just to show how still a bit unrealistic is FM and the difficulty in choosing right tactic. I just tested against Juventus, second best team of my league i am first and quite stronger. But anyways playing away with BASE (assuming i was away and Juventus is a strong team) i lost 3-2. I re-played using ATTACK version and i won 1-4. I guess against strong teams by flooding them with goal shots you limit their chances and ball possesion whilst with BASE you conceed more chances and you might get unlucky.

Probably has something to do with the mentality you play with. Playing counter away to Juventus might see your players being too cautious and not getting any clear chances. However with standard there's a 50/50 risk/reward so your players are taking more chances. If you're the stronger team then that makes sense.

Back