I'll carry on and if the season doesn't work out I'll try a game as Liverpool or Chelsea as as they seem more suited to it.
If you read OP you can find this.

IMPORTANT 7: The more time you spend on transfer market before the season rebuilding your team to suite better this tactic the better results you'll get in the season.

Man Utd doesn't have players for Inside Forward, F9 and Shadow Striker positions. Default team suites badly for this tactic and you need to rebuild it.

Robin Van Persie, Rooney and Falcao are too slow and don't have enough dribbling to play F9, Shadow Striker or Inside Forward.

Last edited:
In home v8 is great but away... almost i lose a lot of point ;/

i know but lose 2:0 with Q.P.R. ( I'm Arsenal) .. In home 5:0 win with Chelsea.. very mixed results ;/

If you read OP you can find this.

Man Utd doesn't have players for Inside Forward, F9 and Shadow Striker positions. Default team suites badly for this tactic and you need to rebuild it.

Robin Van Persie, Rooney and Falcao are too slow and don't have enough dribbling to play F9, Shadow Striker or Inside Forward.

Thanks TFF. Can you recommend some ideal players for those positions? I'm awful at picking players for specific roles. Perhaps ones that you have had success with? Depay seemed to work well for me as the inside forward but who would be ideal for the F9 and shadow striker positions? I know you have provided the stats and filters but they don't seem to bring back many players when I use them.

Would Sturridge be good for F9 and Coutinho be good as Shadow Striker for example?

i know but lose 2:0 with Q.P.R.
Yup, you always can lose even with much stronger team vs weak team... especially during away matches... but most of time you dominate match greatly and have 10 times more CCCs and Shots but **** happens... and the same in real life... no one can't give 100% guaranty that one team wins.

I would recommend you to focus on more general picture as you performance after the season… Also it’s important to take into consideration average CA of your team in order to make fair judgment.

Last edited:
Thanks TFF. Can you recommend some ideal players for those positions? I'm awful at picking players for specific roles.

It's very hard to recommend players because many good players have random attributes when you start new save… so in my save they can be very good and in your save is not so good.

Also I can't know which players are willing to join your clubs at your save and who you can afford.

I would recommend you just use filters and attributes recommendations at OP… it gives good understanding what players you need for the tactic and what attributes have the most importance for every positions.

I'm afraid the only what I can do it's just recommend who to choose if you show me few players you choose between.

It's very hard to recommend players because many good players have random attributes when you start new save… so in my save they can be very good and in your save is not so good.

Also I can't know which players are willing to join your clubs at your save and who you can afford.

I would recommend you just use filters and attributes recommendations at OP… it gives good understanding what players you need for the tactic and what attributes have the most importance for every positions.

I'm afraid the only what I can do it's just recommend who to choose if you show me few players you choose between.

Thanks very much. I understand. Who would you bring in as Liverpool for example?

AHAHAHA :) V8 + long flat thorw-in exploit. I'm Atletico and just destroyed Barca away 0 - 6 :)

LOL.png

Can anyone post the long throw setup
If player who takes throw-ins possesses "Long Flat Throw" PPM then in case corner setup is used during the throw-ins and what throw setup you have doesn't matter at all… you can have any throw setup you want.

Last edited:
Come on mate, there's a Diablo tactic in you
Heh;) This so called “Diablo” has been presenting in many other including my for the long time already. Just look at Will’s test and see how many goals tactics score from corners. The amount goals from corner easily could reach 30% from all goals scored.

When throw-in taker has “long flat throw” PPM then all attacking near box throw-ins transform into corner like situation and you can get additional goals from “corner” exploit… It’s simple as that and nothing new here. It was known long time ago by many. ;)

Last edited:
ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR BASE VERSION:

- changed duty for MCL
- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR ATTAKING VERSION:

- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR WASTE TIME:

- there are a lot of changed because this tactic was greatly outdated.

IMPORTANT:

I've updated PPMs and now "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is bad PPM for both central midfielders.

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation at OP. I split Full Backs’ attributes onto Attack and Support. Please notice that in normal version full back (support) should be left footed and full back (attack) right footed but in mirror version full back (support) should be right footed and full back (attack) should be left footed.

Guys, please notice that for V9 Full Back (Attack) should have slightly higher attacking attributes and he can sacrifice his defensive attributes. You need someone like Daniel Alves/Dani Carvajal/Rafael/Cesar Azpilicueta/David Alaba/Rafinha type for this position… and full backs like Branislav Ivanovich would work badly.

P.S. I updated filters and simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite V9.

Last edited:
What role has the midfielder got ?? I just got my team purring like a kitten last night after an awful run

hey tff , i want try v9 but in my squad at moment i have not SS ; do u think that with two IF instead of 1 IF an 1 SS can work? and if yes what PI would u give to IF Right?

Back