hey tff , i want try v9 but in my squad at moment i have not SS ; do u think that with two IF instead of 1 IF an 1 SS can work? and if yes what PI would u give to IF Right?
Have a look at the filters on the op and see if any of your players have the right stats for the ss or close to them

Can someone send the link for V8 base and attack please

Have a look at the filters on the op and see if any of your players have the right stats for the ss or close to them

ye i know , but in my squad there are better IF than SS , anyway i've already tried to use all of them as SS but with not so good results :D

First i want to say that your tactics are great. But wih to many youn players i struggle, more people having hat problem. I bought a few older 23+ players and it works alot beter for me!!!

attack v8:

View attachment 293991

only loss was a second leg 0-3 after a first leg 6-0 win in Canadian Cup, as I used many youth and back up players (including 15 years old GK) and... used the base version XD

oh thanks I see it now but only v8 attack is there v8 base or is it just attack and if so is the attack V8 better?

The are 2 pics of formations on the first post, above the 1st is the base links, above the 2nd are the attack links.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR BASE VERSION:

- changed duty for MCL
- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR ATTAKING VERSION:

- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR WASTE TIME:

- there are a lot of changed because this tactic was greatly outdated.

IMPORTANT:

I've updated PPMs and now "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is bad PPM for both central midfielders.

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation at OP. I split Full Backs’ attributes onto Attack and Support. Please notice that in normal version full back (support) should be left footed and full back (attack) right footed but in mirror version full back (support) should be right footed and full back (attack) should be left footed.
bump ;)

Champions League

Galatasaray - Astra 3-2
Shots 8/4 - 19/4
2-2 in 74 minutes. I put tactic overload and I did the third. I must keep the results

Astra-Leverkusen 1-1
Shots 19/6 - 8/2
Failure goalkeeper in goal Leverkusen

Astra-Arsenal

Champions League

Galatasaray - Astra 3-2
Shots 8/4 - 19/4
2-2 in 74 minutes. I put tactic overload and I did the third. I must keep the results

Astra-Leverkusen 1-1
Shots 19/6 - 8/2
Failure goalkeeper in goal Leverkusen

Astra-Arsenal

Is this with v8 or v9

Edit: It is a colour update only, no need to panic :)
Yup, only colour update... ;)

This is post from Neil Brock:

"Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that there has been a very small hotfix update. This hotfix was to correct an error in 15.3.0, where if you started the game as Cardiff City the team's colours would incorrectly be shown as red.

This is the only fix contained in the update."

Hi all,

Here is my V8 screenshots with Ankaragücü.

Ankaragücü has a huge amount of bank debts, so there is no transfer budget. Also 2 points deducted because of bad economic state. But TFF V8 created some magic till now. I will go on with V9 far from now and I will inform you again ;)

Preseason media prediction

Transfers

Current standings

Hi all,

Here is my V8 screenshots with Ankaragücü.

Ankaragücü has a huge amount of bank debts, so there is no transfer budget. Also 2 points deducted because of bad economic state. But TFF V8 created some magic till now. I will go on with V9 far from now and I will inform you again ;)

Preseason media prediction

Transfers

Current standings

Kardeşim hangi taktiği öneriyosun :))

Back