TFF have u got links to previous versions?? according to wills testing v1 base is the most successful so far.

V6 Base works best for me with the IF (attack) and cm (attack)

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR BASE VERSION:

- changed duty for MCL
- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR ATTAKING VERSION:

- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR WASTE TIME:

- there are a lot of changed because this tactic was greatly outdated.

IMPORTANT:

I've updated PPMs and now "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is bad PPM for both central midfielders.

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation at OP. I split Full Backs’ attributes onto Attack and Support. Please notice that in normal version full back (support) should be left footed and full back (attack) right footed but in mirror version full back (support) should be right footed and full back (attack) should be left footed.

bump ;)

Ah, I downloaded V7 the other day and now there is V9! haha. Is there much difference or can I still be ok to play with V7?

Ah, I just started a season with V7! Top of the league, 3 wins out of 3 with Crewe in League 1. Predicted 24th with same squad. Shall I carry on? ;)
Heh… Mate for me everything that is less than 100 matches can't be statistic that I can take seriously into consideration :)

Btw, guys I’ve got version that allows you to use strong but slow striker instead F9. I tested this version on my testing stand and it showed very similar performance with F9 version.

For example, you can use this version if you have striker like Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Olivier Giroud, Tomas Muller, Dzeko, Wilfried Bony.

As I said it’s ready and has been tested… I’ll upload it when I have time.

Will my cen mids still be suitable for version 9 I've followed the filters and they were good enough before v9 update ??

Will my cen mids still be suitable for version 9 I've followed the filters and they were good enough before v9 update ??
Yes, they should be just fine for V9... the only one thing both of them shouldn't have "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM because it's bad PPM for them.

I've followed the filters
Also for V9 Full Back (Attack) should have slightly higher attacking attributes and he can sacrifice some defensive attributes. I updated filters to suite V9 and simplified attributes recommendation at OP… you can check it.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR BASE VERSION:

- changed duty for MCL
- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR ATTAKING VERSION:

- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR WASTE TIME:

- there are a lot of changed because this tactic was greatly outdated.

IMPORTANT:

I've updated PPMs and now "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is bad PPM for both central midfielders.

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation at OP. I split Full Backs’ attributes onto Attack and Support. Please notice that in normal version full back (support) should be left footed and full back (attack) right footed but in mirror version full back (support) should be right footed and full back (attack) should be left footed.

additional bump ;)

Last edited:
Btw, guys I’ve got version that allows you to use strong but slow striker instead F9. I tested this version on my testing stand and it showed very similar performance with F9 version.

For example, you can use this version if you have striker like Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Olivier Giroud, Tomas Muller, Dzeko, Wilfried Bony.

As I said it’s ready and has been tested… I’ll upload it when I have time.
Awesome! Such version would be very useful for me! :)

Guys, please notice that for V9 Full Back (Attack) should have slightly higher attacking attributes and he can sacrifice his defensive attributes. You need someone like Daniel Alves/Dani Carvajal/Rafael/Cesar Azpilicueta/David Alaba/Rafinha type for this position… and full backs like Branislav Ivanovich would work badly.

P.S. I updated filters and simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite V9.

Guys, please notice that for V9 Full Back (Attack) should have slightly higher attacking attributes and he can sacrifice his defensive attributes. You need someone like Daniel Alves/Dani Carvajal/Rafael/Cesar Azpilicueta/David Alaba/Rafinha type for this position… and full backs like Branislav Ivanovich would work badly.

P.S. I updated filters and simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite V9.
I've got clyne would he work

Galatasaray-Astra 3-2
Astra-Leverkusen 1-1
Astra-Arsenal 1-1
Arsenal-Astra 2-3
Astra-Galatasaray 2-0
Leverkusen-Astra 1-1

1/8 Astra-Manchester City

Can anyone whips using these tactics with prem sides or teams of reasonable quality recomend any players that are doing a job for them I signed a couple of fwds but Rossi can't stay fit and fierro isn't quite good enough yet but hope he will be

Going great with Liverpool in the league. 6 solid wins out of 6. I just wish Chelsea weren't winning all of their games too.

I've just had an awful performance at Anfield vs Real Madrid though in the Champions League. They raped my best team 1 - 4 at Anfield and should have had at least 7 or 8.

Can you come up with a version of the tactic for situations like that i.e. vs an amazing team? I know it's Real Madrid but I can't see me standing a chance in the Champs League with performances like that.

can you tweaked your tactic with the corner's piece of diablo the tweaked version? these are amazing

Back