ab828742ac3529dc354086f35a7237d8.png

Works with lower teams. Crewe, predicted 24th. Only one loan signing.(V7)

TFF, no offense, but how many tests you did before u release a new tac ? It seems like tons of tweaks already in just a few days.. Even Will can't keep up :P

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR BASE VERSION:

- changed duty for MCL
- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR ATTAKING VERSION:

- tweaked PIs for DR

CHANGES FOR WASTE TIME:

- there are a lot of changed because this tactic was greatly outdated.

IMPORTANT:

I've updated PPMs and now "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is bad PPM for both central midfielders.

Also I've updated filters and attributes recommendation at OP. I split Full Backs’ attributes onto Attack and Support. Please notice that in normal version full back (support) should be left footed and full back (attack) right footed but in mirror version full back (support) should be right footed and full back (attack) should be left footed.

Guys, please notice that for V9 Full Back (Attack) should have slightly higher attacking attributes and he can sacrifice his defensive attributes. You need someone like Daniel Alves/Dani Carvajal/Rafael/Cesar Azpilicueta/David Alaba/Rafinha type for this position… and full backs like Branislav Ivanovich would work badly.

P.S. I updated filters and simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite V9.

TFF, thanks for the update.

I started a new save with Newcastle and I'm sitting 1st after 22 matches played! :) I'll upload SS when finish the season.

V9 is just amazing! :wub:

TFF do you try other tactics on this forum? Sure you could tweak one to perfection

TFF, thanks for the update.

I started a new save with Newcastle and I'm sitting 1st after 22 matches played! :) I'll upload SS when finish the season.

V9 is just amazing! :wub:
SAME WITH ME ! Started new game with the Magpies just to try this tac.. Can u post your 11 ? Any signing ? I only signed horvath..

Im sure he does over 100 games
Hmm pretty quick.. I hope the tweaks are clear improvements.. If not i don't see the point of having updates twice per day

Last edited:
SAME WITH ME ! Started new game with the Magpies just to try this tac.. Can u post your 11 ? Any signing ? I only signed horvath..

Heh, I just won EPL, FA cup and COC in my first season at Newcastle(predicted 9th) using V9! :)

I rebuilt the team according to filters and TFF’s recommendations at OP and I must say that V9 is just a monster! :)

Btw, I didn't have player who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM so I weren't able to use "thrown-in exploit"... LOL I can only imagine what result it could be if I had player with that PPM. ;)

ffgg1.png

ffgg2.png

ffgg3.png

ffgg4.png

Last edited:
Heh, I just won EPL, FA cup and COC in my first season at Newcastle(predicted 9th) using V9! :)I rebuilt the team according to filters and TFF’s recommendations at OP and I must say that V9 is just a monster! :)Btw, I didn't have player who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM so I weren't able to use "thrown-in exploit"... LOL I can only imagine what result it could be if I had player with that PPM. ;)
ffgg1.png
ffgg2.png
ffgg3.png
ffgg4.png
Your images are too small.. can u make it bigger ? i need to see how u manage it, especially squad selection, so i can learn something

TFF (or somebody else)

Do you have any tips about team talks before the game/during half time/after the game

Do you use any sideline shouts during match? So yes, when and which?

TFF (or somebody else)

Do you have any tips about team talks before the game/during half time/after the game

Do you use any sideline shouts during match? So yes, when and which?
I'm not sure about shouts in match but try and raikans team talk guide from fm14 on fm base I've been using it for a while and seems to work

which player or players are the "shoter" from distance by a corner or long throw ? these players need some preperation too, like ppm "shots from distance" and generally train their long shot attribute.

Last edited:
Anyone got any tips for indviual training do I go for role or get my assistant to do it

Am I the only one who's having massive success with the attacking version? Only tested with Toronto FC in MLS, but it's been one of the most dominant tactics I've ever used in any FM...

Back