not working on 15.3.1

Since it clearly does work for 15.3, and has evidence to support that, you should probably rephrase your statement and have it say this: "I can't get this tactic to work on 15.3".
You will then get helpful people on here assisting you and trying to figure out why YOU are struggling with it and what YOU can do differently so that the tactic works for YOU.

TFF (or somebody else)

Do you have any tips about team talks before the game/during half time/after the game

Do you use any sideline shouts during match? So yes, when and which?

At half time, if Your team is leading by a goal or more, use the "you're doing well, but I believe you can do better, I have faith....etc" team talk. Use the "passionately" tone. This improves morale of entire team 9/10 times. Of course, if ur behind and favored to win, use the more assertive tone and "I expect a much better 2d half". This works majority of time, it's been the same since fm14 although some people actually write long guides about how to do it making it overly complicated.

as far as sideline shouts, I avoid using them unless you notice from the "body language" side-view that multiple players are "frustrated" or "complacent" , then I will shout something encouraging or use the "concentrate," shout out. again, this is just what has consistently worked for me, others may disagree.

Tempted just to use the attacking one! The base is a bit hit and miss for me but generally decent!

Heh, I just won EPL, FA cup and COC in my first season at Newcastle(predicted 9th) using V9! :)

I rebuilt the team according to filters and TFF’s recommendations at OP and I must say that V9 is just a monster! :)

Btw, I didn't have player who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM so I weren't able to use "thrown-in exploit"... LOL I can only imagine what result it could be if I had player with that PPM. ;)

ffgg1.png

ffgg2.png

ffgg3.png

ffgg4.png
Dude, could you tell who did you play as Inside Forward?

Thanks!

Tempted just to use the attacking one! The base is a bit hit and miss for me but generally decent!

The defence is V9 is absolutely disgusting for me. Literally shameful and pathetic. Last 2 games first I was 2 nil up at Anfield vs Everton and they come back to score 2 and then hit the post several times whilst we barely hang on. Second game I'm 3 nil up against Aston Villa and they come back to score 3. Laughable.

Btw, guys I’ve got version that allows you to use strong but slow striker instead F9. I tested this version on my testing stand and it showed very similar performance with F9 version.

For example, you can use this version if you have striker like Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Olivier Giroud, Tomas Muller, Dzeko, Wilfried Bony.

As I said it’s ready and has been tested… I’ll upload it when I have time.

Hey TTF9, sorry for bothering but what happend with this version? was really looking forward to it =)

V9, Southampton, 1st season :)

jjewy.png
Was about to start 2d season with this tactic on my Sthmptn save and had fingers crossed tactic would work. Did you make any transfers? Also, I'm assuming you used v9? Great result.

Heh, I just won EPL, FA cup and COC in my first season at Newcastle(predicted 9th) using V9! :)

I rebuilt the team according to filters and TFF’s recommendations at OP and I must say that V9 is just a monster! :)

Btw, I didn't have player who has "Long Flat Throw" PPM so I weren't able to use "thrown-in exploit"... LOL I can only imagine what result it could be if I had player with that PPM. ;)

ffgg1.png

ffgg2.png

ffgg3.png

ffgg4.png

I just bought Dimitri Payet and Eder. Could you tell me where should I play them? IF or SS?

Thanks! ;)

Hey TTF9, sorry for bothering but what happend with this version? was really looking forward to it =)
Hey mate,

Yes, this tactic is ready. Heh, I'm just lazy to update OP. ;)

I'll PM this tactic to you and later at some point I'll put it to OP.

This tactic is great going forward but so so bad in defence for me as Liverpool. We are constantly getting beaten on the counter attack and it feels like the defence is not even there. Teams are always beating us with throw ins and corners. Every time they have a throw in or a corner and a match highlight starts I know we're in deep trouble. It is actually worth trying out the tactic just to see how badly it defends. Really appauling. It really needs a REAL defensive version to protect against small teams ripping you apart.

I have been 2 and 3 nil up in several games only for a small team like Everton or Burnley to equalize within 10 - 20 minutes. A lot of my games we have won like 4 - 3 etc but it's so nerve-racking and far too insecure.

TTF would I be best to switch to the waste time version as soon as I'm leading 2 nil away from home against even small teams perhaps?

Back