Do you use that as soon as you go 2 nil up against small teams in the second half?
The amount of cases when I can use it is just countless. ;)

I can use it even when I draw or win by 1 goal, 2 goal….

When you use this tactic you increase strength of your defense and reduce strength of your attack. Also your team plays very frustration possession football and waste time.

It is totally up to when to use it. The more right decisions you make when to use it the better your results will be… it's simple as that. ;)

Btw, guys I’ve got version that allows you to use strong but slow striker instead F9. I tested this version on my testing stand and it showed very similar performance with F9 version.

For example, you can use this version if you have striker like Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Olivier Giroud, Tomas Muller, Dzeko, Wilfried Bony.

As I said it’s ready and has been tested… I’ll upload it when I have time.
TFF, could you send me this version too.

Thanks! :)

Injuries are going to cost my team I've not been able to pick my first 11 for more than a couple of games am I really unlucky or is this the game ******** with me . Another thing I followed the filters and signed guiseppe rossi and he's been awful I play fierro instead and he scores for fun

TFF, could you send me this version too.

Done ;)

Injuries are going to cost my team I've not been able to pick my first 11 for more than a couple of games am I really unlucky or is this the game ******** with me . Another thing I followed the filters and signed guiseppe rossi and he's been awful I play fierro instead and he scores for fun
Ehh... I have some doubts about F9 role right now... I'm trying version with DLF(PIs tweaked) and I really like it.

But so far I haven't got clear evidence that it's better than F9 so I'll test it more.

My problem is defence I invite pressure and get destroyed which is weird because the other guy with Crewe did well! Want to start a long term save with homeland players only!

Hey TTF! First of all, thank you for creating these very effective tactics. Been using every version of them to great success. Could I trouble you for the modified tactic using target men type strikers instead of F9? It would save me from having to get rid of all my strikers in my latest save. :)

Also would be interested in this new DLF one, as lower league struggles with F9s

Also would be interested in this new DLF one, as lower league struggles with F9s
Ehh... I don't happy how F9 and SS perform… Yes, these positions start to shine when you have someone like Messi quality for them but if you have someone less than Messi than their performance starts to lag.

I found solution for this. I tweaked these positions to increase their performance if you have less quality players.

I can PM these versions if someone interested... so far it's only tweaked Base version.

Ehh... I don't happy how F9 and SS perform… Yes, these positions start to shine when you have someone like Messi quality for them but if you have someone less than Messi than their performance starts to lag.

I found solution for this. I tweaked these positions to increase their performance if you have less quality players.

I can PM these versions if someone interested... so far it's only tweaked Base version.
If you think it's on the same par with the current versions, do share with me.. As my ST are just average players :)

I'm interested in your tweaked version as well, I really dont want to blow my entire transfer budget on a world-class stkr, I have good (not great) STs. I have ideas on tweaking it myself, but interested nontheless. It may save me a few headaches.

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" VERSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR "BASE" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STC postion.
- Changed role and PIs for AMC postion.

CHANGES FOR "ATTACKING VERSION" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STCL and STCR postions.
- Changed role and PIs for AMC postion.

FILTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION

SIMPLIFIED ATRIBUTES RECOMMENDATION AT OP HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION

which player or players are the "shoter" from distance by a corner or long throw ? these players need some preperation too, like ppm "shots from distance" and generally train their long shot attribute.

somebody knows?

I love the constant updates as it keeps the computer on its toes. Took this on in my second season with Gainsborough. We had just been promoted to the conference and after a good start we had won in 8. Switched to executioner and followed updates and won in the play off, not losing any of my last 16 games. No money and no facilities but League 2 here we come!

Second season. Do not understand how will the league in Romania but we win everything except Romania Cup, we lost, again, on penalties in the final. As for the Champions League, very happy with what we've done. We started in 2nd qualifying round eliminating Celtic. After a pretty tough group (Galatasaray, Arsenal and Leverkusen) spent 1/8 final to Manchester City knocked us

Liga I

Playoffs Champions

League Cup Romania

Romanian Cup

SuperCup Romania

Second season. Do not understand how will the league in Romania but we win everything except Romania Cup, we lost, again, on penalties in the final. As for the Champions League, very happy with what we've done. We started in 2nd qualifying round eliminating Celtic. After a pretty tough group (Galatasaray, Arsenal and Leverkusen) spent 1/8 final to Manchester City knocked us

Which Version do you use?

I've signed strikers and attacking mids to fit the roles of previous versions are these players still going to do a job in v10 as I'm in feb

Back