Ehh... I don't happy how F9 and SS perform… Yes, these positions start to shine when you have someone like Messi quality for them but if you have someone less than Messi than their performance starts to lag.

I found solution for this. I tweaked these positions to increase their performance if you have less quality players.

I can PM these versions if someone interested... so far it's only tweaked Base version.
TFF - I'd love this tweaked base version! Just got Lowestoft into League One.

Great tactic. Role of the attacking FB seems much enhanced since the original version.

I have changed the duty of the DMC to be a DLP(def), with most of the same instructions. Obviously he can now play more risky passes, but it suits the player I have. 5 assists in 20 games so far is not bad from deep.

Great tactic TFF.. I have tried V7,V8,and V9.. The result was amazing,with icardi as F9 when i use inter milan.. now I want use V10.. How about PPM for DLF and AMC for V10 ?

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" VERSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR "BASE" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STC postion.
- Changed role and PIs for AMC postion.

CHANGES FOR "ATTACKING VERSION" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STCL and STCR postions.

FILTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION

SIMPLIFIED ATRIBUTES RECOMMENDATION AT OP HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION
Keep up the good work, TFF! ;)

Is it possible to move AMC over to AMR, so it will all be more symetric, or will that ruin everything?

V10 is on fire :)

Swansea, predicted 10th.
kiiu775.png

View attachment 293103

"BASE" AND "ATTACKING" VERSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR "BASE" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STC postion.

CHANGES FOR "ATTACKING VERSION" VERSION:

- Changed role and PIs for STCL and STCR postions.

FILTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION

SIMPLIFIED ATRIBUTES RECOMMENDATION AT OP HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SUITE NEW VERSION
bump ;)

Hi TFF, is there any way to make the MCs sometimes make runs into the area without compromising the tactic? They only ever score on set pieces.

Hi TFF, is there any way to make the MCs sometimes make runs into the area without compromising the tactic? They only ever score on set pieces.
Mate, I think MCs do their job and I happy how they perform. Any changes could have unpredictable impact and requires huge amount of time for testing... so I can't tell anything without testing... :(

Mate, I think MCs do their job and I happy how they perform. Any changes could have unpredictable impact and requires huge amount of time for testing... so I can't tell anything without testing... :(
Ok, thank you. It's a great tactic as it is, I easily won the league with Everton first season, the defense is amazing. If there was a way to make the MCs score every now and then from open play it would be the perfect tactic.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm not getting results I should but I could be punching above my weight I've struggled for players I ain't giving up just get to end of season and go again but it would be great if someone that's had success could recomend players they've had success with

Back