gallego, did you play the mirror version so baines could be the attacking fullback?

and who were your starters for attacking mid and inside forward
Yes, always the mirror version, with Barkley as the AMC and Mirallas as IF.

Guys...v8, v9...who needs them when original version is already perfect? :D

This are some screenshots of my first season using original (DLF+F9) tactic:

View attachment 292881 View attachment 292880 View attachment 292879

Only ONE (unimportant) defeat in the whole season, with zero in the league. First Champions League in Football Manager 2015 for me, solid defence and lethal attack, great football played by the team. Can you seriously ask for more?

Again, kudos to TFF!

P.S. Ignore the following two attachments, they are from previous seasons. I didn't add them on purpose, and now I don't know how to remove them...:P

Last edited:
Guys...v8, v9...who needs them when original version is already perfect? :D

This are some screenshots of my first season using original (DLF+F9) tactic:

View attachment 791306 View attachment 791307 View attachment 791309

Only ONE (unimportant) defeat in the whole season, with zero in the league. First Champions League in Football Manager 2015 for me, solid defence and lethal attack, great football played by the team. Can you seriously ask for more?

Again, kudos to TFF!

P.S. Ignore the following two attachments, they are from previous seasons. I didn't add them on purpose, and now I don't know how to remove them...:P

Very nice results.

I am also playing with Wolfsburg,but it really isn't going well in season 1. How did you line up the team?

Can you also upload V1 again and send me the link? I am playing with newer versions, but have big problems with defence.

This was a little present for myself to celebrate the treble! (H)

View attachment 292824

Very nice results.

I am also playing with Wolfsburg,but it really isn't going well in season 1. How did you line up the team?

Can you also upload V1 again and send me the link? I am playing with newer versions, but have big problems with defence.

This is the first DLF+F9 version that has been uploaded by TFF9 in this topic, and the one that I am currently using now. I have personally tweaked throw-ins and corner kicks to suit my team, also adding "less riski passes" to fullbacks.

Mi personal advice is to use Sebastian Jung and Ricardo Rodriguez all the time as fullback, as they are both world class and can be a threat with their long throws. Trasch is also a great backup.

I also suggest you to use a strong, complete striker for the DLF position. I had great results with fans' favourite Edin Dzeko and Richairo Zivkovic, now I'm in 2020 and I'm mainly using Luka Jovic, Davie Selke and Dzeko himself.

This was a little present for myself to celebrate the treble! (H)

View attachment 791463

This is the first DLF+F9 version that has been uploaded by TFF9 in this topic, and the one that I am currently using now. I have personally tweaked throw-ins and corner kicks to suit my team, also adding "less riski passes" to fullbacks.

Mi personal advice is to use Sebastian Jung and Ricardo Rodriguez all the time as fullback, as they are both world class and can be a threat with their long throws. Trasch is also a great backup.

I also suggest you to use a strong, complete striker for the DLF position. I had great results with fans' favourite Edin Dzeko and Richairo Zivkovic, now I'm in 2020 and I'm mainly using Luka Jovic, Davie Selke and Dzeko himself.
Have you got any cen mids recommendations

Finished first season with Everton. Started with V1 a few days ago and updated the versions as they came out, finished using V10. I don't know how can anyone complain about the defense, it's this tactic strong point. 16 goals against in 38 games is excellent. It may not be the most flashy tactic out there, but it's probably the most efficient. Great work as always by TFF.

free upload

Great stuff Galego. Who did you bring in/sell? I was thinking of having a go as Everton. Seems like they have a good team for it.

Great stuff Galego. Who did you bring in/sell? I was thinking of having a go as Everton. Seems like they have a good team for it.

Only signed players on free transfer for backup (Cassano, Lucio e Julio Sergio) in the first season. Now in the offseason I sold Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith, McGeady for a lot of money and will try to sign one or two big names, along with some more free transfers.

Only signed players on free transfer for backup (Cassano, Lucio e Julio Sergio) in the first season. Now in the offseason I sold Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith, McGeady for a lot of money and will try to sign one or two big names, along with some more free transfers.

Thanks mate. Sounds good. Did you use the base version most of the time? Also can I ask how did you play when you had a solid lead? What I mean is when playing as Liverpool I was sometimes leading 2 or 3 nil early and then in the second half the other team equalize. Do you switch to Time Waste later on perhaps or haven't you had this problem?

Thanks mate. Sounds good. Did you use the base version most of the time? Also can I ask how did you play when you had a solid lead? What I mean is when playing as Liverpool I was sometimes leading 2 or 3 nil early and then in the second half the other team equalize. Do you switch to Time Waste later on perhaps or haven't you had this problem?
Never used time waste, I find the base version is already very safe. Used attack version at times, but mostly base version.

V10, Liverpool, 1st season. ;)
kjkhgy.png

View attachment 292773

V9 is incredible. Great work! This is Crewe in my first season, only one loan signing made. I decided to go with a team predicted to finish bottom of the league at the start of the season. I can't believe how well it is performing with a very young team who is predicted to struggle. :)

Last edited:
V9 is incredible. Great work! This is Crewe in my first season, only one loan signing made. I decided to go with a team predicted to finish bottom of the league at the start of the season. I can't believe how well it is performing with a very young team who is predicted to struggle. :)

please give me v9 link

Back