Where can I find this version? I think TFF only sent it to some people. Can someone please upload it and share the link.

Sorry mate, just a typo. It is v10 from the original post utilizing DLF/S role in ST position. Sorry for causing any confusion.

Would it be possible to change the defensive midfielder to a DLP on defend duty or anything else for that matter? I just bought Lucas Silva from Zenit for a ton of money in 2018/2019 and I think I'm not using him to his full potential due to his other amazing attributes, such as long shots, vision, first touch, anticipation and more (ALL 15+). So is there any role that would better utilize his other attributes without being detrimental to the performance of my team, or even improving it?

I use a DLP on defend duty. I haven't changed any specific instructions, but obviously the DLP plays more risky passes by default. I may start to let him play more direct passes, as currently he is set to short pass much like the rest of the team, but not sure yet as I'm quite happy with his possession play as things are.

This is a very good tactic, despite the fact that Base version has shaky defense (I score a ton but concede a lot too), and aggresive tackling causes a lot of cards and penalties against me.

V10 is just amazing! :) I've been using it with Tottenham and haven't lost a game in the league so far.

My only signings were Diogo Figueiras, Cedric Soares and Dimitri Payet.

Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen have been just monstrous! Christian Eriksen has 8.36 average rating and Harry Kane has 8.06!

tvbg437.png

tvbg438.png

tvbg439.png

Harry Kane has been beasty for me too. In my save he made 32 appearances, scored 41 goals and made 18 assists in the 1st season! ;)

Do you guys think I can change the defensive midfielder (defend) to something like a DLP (defend) or Half-back? I currently bought Lucas Silva and I just feel his other amazing attributes are wasted at the defensive midfielder position? Any other position I can use that will actually benefit my team?

Gets Forward Whenever Possible is it good or bad PPM for the defensive midfielder ?

I've just reached my 2nd consecutive Champions League final with my beloved Wolfsburg side, on season 2019/20.

This tactic (v1 DLF+F9) has now officially became one of my favourites EVER in any Football Manager or Championship Manager game :wub:

I've just reached my 2nd consecutive Champions League final with my beloved Wolfsburg side, on season 2019/20.

This tactic (v1 DLF+F9) has now officially became one of my favourites EVER in any Football Manager or Championship Manager game :wub:
Could you upload version which you playing ?

V9 is incredible. Great work! This is Crewe in my first season, only one loan signing made. I decided to go with a team predicted to finish bottom of the league at the start of the season. I can't believe how well it is performing with a very young team who is predicted to struggle. :)
Out of interest, how much pace do your defenders have? I find that I'm always having to turn on drop deeper or I get caught out over the top everytime.

hey, could you show me your lineup/starting 11, and the stats (assists/goals) of each position

and how did you line up/find which players performed best?

also how did you go in UCL

thank you
I am in 2023 so i dont think you will know all players of my lineup....But anyways:
Maxi (GK)
Huyghe (DR) 19g/7ass/8.48
Gosselin (DC) 11g/3ass/8.01
Balanta (DC) 8g/1ass/7.85
Digne (DL) 3g/4ass/8.49
Amoruso (CD D) 3g/8ass/7.95
Ademoglu (CD L) 13g/18ass/7.84
Sterling (IF) 36g/36ass/7.89
Aboubakar (F9) 53g/37ass/8.17
Mancinelli (F9) 12g/12ass/7.27
Bujica (Att Sup) 57g/20ass/7.97

I have a monster bench too so i swap a lot players during season. The only role which i am not happy its the Left F9, he seem to score much less then the other 2 upfront. But still i get 100+ goals from the other 2 lol. I won champions league easy against Chelsea, 5-2 if i remeber well. I win always everything, starting to get boring if not to improve always stats and develop players :)

Just a side note: I start always with this tact. When i cant score or i am under i always revert to an overload tactic (another tactic from another user) and i ALWAYS bring back the result to my favour, hence the perfect stat sheet in serie A, well i drew one but i was playing in 10 vs 11 :)

Back