I'm Southampton and I will spend what I have too
You can try the "usual" Lucas Romero for the CMR role, or alternatively Geoffrey Kondogbia or Moussa Sissoko.

For CML have a look on Maximilian Arnold, Leon Goretzka and Milos Jojic.

V10, Liverpool, 1st season. ;)
kjkhgy.png

View attachment 791573

What were your signings first season Phil?

You can try the "usual" Lucas Romero for the CMR role, or alternatively Geoffrey Kondogbia or Moussa Sissoko.

For CML have a look on Maximilian Arnold, Leon Goretzka and Milos Jojic.
Already got Romero but moving him to dm role I've signed naiggolan,manu trigueros and Georgi milanov

Already got Romero but moving him to dm role I've signed naiggolan,manu trigueros and Georgi milanov
I would recommend at first priority strengthen Inside Forward and Full Back (Attack) positions… you should always try to have on these positions best players possible. Performance of the tactic scales greatly from quality of the players on these positions.

I would recommend at first priority strengthen Inside Forward and Full Back (Attack) positions… you should always try to have on these positions best players possible. Performance of the tactic scales greatly from quality of the players on these positions.
Signed mayke as cover for clyne and got Kagawa as inside fwd and piazon on loan

Would it be possible to change the defensive midfielder to a DLP on defend duty or anything else for that matter? I just bought Lucas Silva from Zenit for a ton of money in 2018/2019 and I think I'm not using him to his full potential due to his other amazing attributes, such as long shots, vision, first touch, anticipation and more (ALL 15+). So is there any role that would better utilize his other attributes without being detrimental to the performance of my team, or even improving it?

V10 is just amazing! :) I've been using it with Tottenham and haven't lost a game in the league so far.

My only signings were Diogo Figueiras, Cedric Soares and Dimitri Payet.

Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen have been just monstrous! Christian Eriksen has 8.36 average rating and Harry Kane has 8.06!

tvbg437.png

tvbg438.png

tvbg439.png

V10 is just amazing! :) I've been using it with Tottenham and haven't lost a game in the league so far.

Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen have been just monstrous! Christian Eriksen has 8.36 average rating and Harry Kane has 8.06!

tvbg437.png

tvbg438.png

tvbg439.png

how're you lining up your midfield 3/who's performing best there?

and how is lamela doing as the inside forward, i imagine you using mirror version

thanks!

how're you lining up your midfield 3/who's performing best there?

MCL - Dembele(7.46 rating), MCR - Bentaled(7.48 rating), DM - Stambouli(7.20 rating).

and how is lamela doing as the inside forward, i imagine you using mirror version

Yes, I used mirror version when I played Lamela and Townsend and normal version when I played Payet.

I would say he is doing OK. He has 7.42 average rating.

tvbg437.png

tvbg438.png

tvbg439.png

Heh :) I'm too just about to start a new save with Tottenham. I'm going to sell Nacer Chadli and buy someone else because he has low Technique, Dribbling and speed for Inside Forward and also he doesn't fit for AMC/MC positions so I want to get rid of him as soon as possible. :D

TFF, i made some changes in defending corners. since then we did not conceed any goal from corners. here is what i've changed:

Tactic V10 Defending corners set-up
DLF Mark far post (prevented lots of goal from chaos)
IF Mark near post (prevented lots of goal from chaos)
AM Edge of area (starter of the counter-attack)
CML Zonally mark 6yard box
CMR Zonally mark 6yard box
DM Zonally mark 6yard box
FBL Zonally mark 6yard box
FBR Zonally mark 6yard box
CDL Mark Tall
CDR Mark Tall

TFF, i made some changes in defending corners. since then we did not conceed any goal from corners. here is what i've changed:

Tactic V10 Defending corners set-up
DLF Mark far post (prevented lots of goal from chaos)
IF Mark near post (prevented lots of goal from chaos)
AM Edge of area (starter of the counter-attack)
CML Zonally mark 6yard box
CMR Zonally mark 6yard box
DM Zonally mark 6yard box
FBL Zonally mark 6yard box
FBR Zonally mark 6yard box
CDL Mark Tall
CDR Mark Tall

I think TFF's defensive corner setup is also very good because as Tottneham I conceded 0 goals from corners after 23 matches played. :)
de3322.png

Very good tactic im playing Wolfsburg and first game of the season broke the record for goals in a game with the attacking version. I'll post more but from what ive seen i highly recommend the tactic.
View attachment 292686

Gotta hand it to you TTF, the new versions for slower strikers (v10) work like a charm. I'm currently using them in my Hamburg Sankt Pauli save and managed to win the league title in a commanding fashion. (season prediction was 7th) Only had to tweak defensive line settings a bit against opponents with very fast strikers.

My team was rather average to begin with, but already contained some above average yet slower strikers. I also managed to sign Pavel Savitskiy and Humam Tariq at the start of the season for a total of around 1 million euros. (using default database) I highly recommend Savitskiy as an almost perfect and cheap signing for the IF position. The only thing thats bothering me about him are his PPMs Runs Down With Ball Left and Runs Down With Ball Through Center, which in my mind should contradict/cancel out each other?! I tried to unlearn Runs Down With Ball Left, but unfortunately had no success.

Top performers in first season:
Humam Tariq (AMC), Avg Scoringpoints (goals+assists) per Game 1.23, Avg Rating 7.67
John Verhoek (ST), 1.38, 7.47
Pavel Savitskiy (AML), 0.81, 7.40
Ante Budimir (ST), 1.05, 7.32

View attachment 292657

Last edited:
I just can't drop the attacking tactic, went full season unbeaten with Toronto FC while playing the sexiest football...

I think if you have a strong team and the right players (both MC's with good defensive stats plus quick, technical attackers) more people should try attack version!

Gotta hand it to you TTF, the new versions for slower strikers (v11) work like a charm.

Where can I find this version? I think TFF only sent it to some people. Can someone please upload it and share the link.

Back