My AS Roma season using V8 til January and V9 after that.

View attachment 292418 View attachment 292417

View attachment 292415 View attachment 292414

Few disappointing results like the second leg of the EURO Cup semifinals and Champions League overall but winning the Serie A was the main goal of teh first season. Roberto Firmino was brilliant in the SS role and also Totti as F9. Totti was on he's way to win scoring title when he got injured for over 2 months. Also maybe I need to strenghten my defence for second season because they let in too much goals for my taste.

Last edited:
I've trained all my full backs to be able to use long flat throw. What do you select as "Aim at" throw-in set pieces in this case? Still "short"? Or "long"? I don't quite get what this option does...

My own slght tweak of base v8, working great for me.

this is preseason against Keiv.. (my 3rd game but the intersquad and a non league team got thrashed).

View attachment 792666

Last edited:
i've been using Executioner V9 Base with Lowestoft Town. (My local team!)

Started off in the Conference North, dominated with 110 points or something close to that.
First season in the conference won that with 108 points.
Now in League 2 at February and leading by 12 points!

Boss tactic. thankyou! havent enjoyed a tactic this much since one of the early lokito tactics.

p.s i can post screenies if anyone is interested

i've been using Executioner V9 Base with Lowestoft Town. (My local team!)

Started off in the Conference North, dominated with 110 points or something close to that.
First season in the conference won that with 108 points.
Now in League 2 at February and leading by 12 points!

Boss tactic. thankyou! havent enjoyed a tactic this much since one of the early lokito tactics.

p.s i can post screenies if anyone is interested

Hi! I also use Lowestoft Town - have them in L1. Finished second in L2 after switching to base version 1 - and sticking with it.

boys the best and only tactic great is tff v9! oi to assistant, start with base version and change mentality during the match, when you are 2-0 or better 3-0 switch to waste e will win every match! thnks tff

v.9 seems to be really good for my Carlisle side. Got promoted from D1 to the Championship with crappy players, reached Cup final, now doing OK in Championship and in Europa League

Back