Guys, I've removed "Base" version from OP and from now "Attacking" version has became "Base" version.

Also I updated simplified attributed recommendations at OP and soon I’ll update filters… there will very small for CM(D) position… that’s all.

Last edited:
Guys, I've removed "Base" version from OP and from now "Attacking" version has became "Base" version.

Also I updated simplified attributed recommendations at OP and soon I’ll update filters… there will very small for CM(D) position… that’s all.

The attacking version is the same or we have to download it again?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

why u removed base version TFF? i'm doing well with that, using V10 , will u post another version? :)

why u removed base version TFF? i'm doing well with that, using V10 , will u post another version? :)

It’s just because "Attacking" version performs significant better than "Base" at all levels.

I've got few ideas for ”Base” version how to improvet it but for now I recommend don't use it.

Is there any way to move the IF to a third DLF without distroying the shape of the tactic?

Is there any way to move the IF to a third DLF without distroying the shape of the tactic?

Ehh... but it will have consequences… I'm too want have 3 striker formation in order to exploit short corner from right side because current formation allows me exploit it only from left side but the price for it will be reducing in goals from "open play". It's a very hard choice. :'(

Also I updated simplified attributed recommendations at OP and filters - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V8_FB8F0C68-EC27-4F0D-98B1-435012B7AF48

bump

Last edited:
Really intrigued to know how the guy managing spurs using this tactic got so many goals out of Kane I've got him and he can't kick snow off a rope

The attacking version of the tactic is good home and against lesser opponents. But oh boy, it sure is awful away against tough opponents. Getting rekt every time.

Ehh... but it will have consequences… I'm too want have 3 striker formation in order to exploit short corner from right side because current formation allows me exploit it only from left side but the price for it will be reducing in goals from "open play". It's a very hard choice. :'(
And what if you change one of the DLF to IF, making a 4231? With this formation you can use the short corners on both sides.

Still going amazingly strong with Crewe, not far off winning the league now. Only one loan signing and predicted 24th! And 20 games unbeaten :)

e tu fabrizioadriano sei un ciancicatore de cazzi!!

Awesome tactics, the results of the other user is amazing... i want to prove it (the version 9) with scandianese (6th level of italian league :)
because of this lower level, i prefer the base tactics, or you suggest me to prove the newest version of only attacking and wasting?

thanks for the answer...

I am proud CSKA Moscow fan. **** off juve, cornuto, vaffanculo stronzo.

I've got Kane and munir up front for me but can't get regular goals out of them is there anything I can do to improve their goal scoring??

Back