Bye the way i have never and i mean never used the attacking versions what so ever and i wouldn't won't to either after this.

But you should!! My team wasn't creating enough chances with the base version, so I changed to the attacking version as recommended by TFF, and it is really better. You will score more and the play is very nice. Btw, the attacking version actually uses standart mentality, so it's still a very safe tactic.

why should i change m8 if i have just won the league with that forest team i had yeh i no im in 2018 now but hey. I just don't think the attack version will be better than the base version its worked for me so.

I'm with you, much prefer the base version over the attacking. The DMC is a great help in the balance over an extra striker, you can easy drop to control and lower the temp, to dominate the away big games and still create chances

e tu fabrizioadriano sei un ciancicatore de cazzi!!

Awesome tactics, the results of the other user is amazing... i want to prove it (the version 9) with scandianese (6th level of italian league :)
because of this lower level, i prefer the base tactics, or you suggest me to prove the newest version of only attacking and wasting?

thanks for the answer...
io non li ciancico i cazzi al max ciancico qualche patata ma i cazzi proprio no guarda

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position.
- tweaked close down settings for central defenders.
- tweaked throw-in setup
- tweaked attacking corner setup.

IMPORTANT: Guys, I very recommend use the new throw-ins and attacking corner setups!

Last edited:

Also I've updated Waste Time version

CHANGES:

- changed formation
- tweaked throw-in and corner set pieces

u said DL, DR, SS, F9 should take corners.. now that we only use the attack V11, which position is most suitable to take corner except the fullbacks ?

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position.
- tweaked close down settings for central defenders.
- tweaked throw-in setup
- tweaked attacking corner setup.

IMPORTANT: Guys, I very recommend use the new throw-ins and attacking corner setups!

Also I've updated Waste Time version

CHANGES:

- changed formation
- tweaked throw-in and corner set pieces

TFF, who should take corners?

Thanks! :)

should stcl be left or right foot? and same with stcr

and is jumping/heading important at all, example, would you go for someone with better aerial ability or ground ability

thanks

should stcl be left or right foot? and same with stcr

I find it works better if STCL right footed and STCR left footed but it isn't such critical as for Inside Forward.

and is jumping/heading important at all, example, would you go for someone with better aerial ability or ground ability

thanks

Ehhh.. I would go without doubts for someone with better ground ability.

BTW, I find optimal range for Jumping Reach is 10-12 and Heading 11-13 no need more and less but I would never sacrifice ground ability for these ranges.

This has to be the best set of tactics for FM15. While other tactics might be more attacking and you might get a 5-0 more often, none of them can match Executioner's stability and solidity. What is really important, though, is to be patient with it. You have to understand that without outstanding players in key 4 positions (DR, AMC, IF and DLF), you can't expect great results. Also, having aggresive players with low composure and decisions won't work here. So, spend your transfer money wisely during the window, strengthening your squad with players experienced in the roles mentioned above.

To TTF9 - thanks for your work. I'll switch to V11 at the beginning of the next season with Lazio. And by the way - the opening post says that when playing against 5 defenders, the 'Specific Marking' instruction should be removed. Does it apply to a standard 5-man defence (3xCB + RB + LB) or also wingback set-ups (3xCB + WBL +WBR)?

Very good tactic, testing out v11 with Barca and scoring 38 goals in 5 games. Thanks TFF9!
However I want to ask, which striker scores the most? Cause Suarez is scoring more goals and assisting more than Messi which I don't feel very comfortable with cause I'm a Messi fan lol

Very good tactic, testing out v11 with Barca and scoring 38 goals in 5 games. Thanks TFF9!
However I want to ask, which striker scores the most? Cause Suarez is scoring more goals and assisting more than Messi which I don't feel very comfortable with cause I'm a Messi fan lol
I've got Kane and munir and I'm in jan and neither had hit double figures and you want both strikers to score

Back