TFF9, have you tried changing the players on offer short option to default for corners? Also attack from deep works well.

Also do you use any touchline team talks or know what has the best result in different situations?

Last edited:
I am currently using the V4, but i need two different tactics. I need one for countering people with and the time wasting one (which i cant find). I am currently using atletico madrid in my second season. Can anyone help me please?

Does it make any difference if your left sided centre half isn't left footed all the top regens cen def are right footed

Hi guys!

I just finished 1st season using the executioner (ULTIMATE V1). It's an awesome tactic :D
Managing FC Porto i won league and both portuguese cups. I also arrived at UCL semifinals, then lost with Bayern :(
I won the league 4 weeks before last game and collected only 1 defeat =) also got best defence and attack.
Now i've been called by Real Madrid and i want to accept so i can try to win UCL with this amazing tactic =)

Thanks for creating the tactic and sorry for my bad english... not my main language :D

Could you recommand a deep lying forward and a central midfield (support) a for Seville ? Aspasfis a good fit ?

Could you recommand a deep lying forward and a central midfield (support) a for Seville ? Aspasfis a good fit ?
Alexandre Lacazette: Gyazo - 6b8f889740daeaf2c77e03222efe0e8b.png

I know his form has been **** but he isn't a key player.. he isn't even rotation - he's backup. I would use him if I didn't have Jovic and Mario Gotze though!

For CM(S) I would go for... Oliver at Atletico perhaps, Youri Tielemans is a perfect option,

Could someone share the link of TFF EXECUTIONER (MIRROR ATTACK) v10, please? I just can`t download by link in the first post ...

Hello TFF,

unfortunately the link for the base tactics are not valid.

If I understood your first post, we should use the Base tactics if we start a game. After 60 min we can change the tactic to Waste Time or to Attacking if needed. What kind of tactic is your Ultimate tactic?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Dominated with Liverpool using these tactics. Won the Premier League and Champions League every year since staring the game with them. Won every trophy possible in my 3rd season. I'm now into my 4th season and have a crazy team. Bought Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Gotze, Kovacic, Pogba, Danilo, Alaba and Rulli with the money earned and sold a lot of players for big money too.

I'm bored of Liverpool now and I'm thinking about trying a new team. I only really like to play as teams that are top 8 quality in their league i.e. teams that are capable of challenging for the league with tactics like these. Can anyone recommend a team that has a good base for these tactics? I was going to try Juventus but they seem to have noone who could play as the AMC or AML and don't have much money to spend at the start of the game.

Hello TFF,

unfortunately the link for the base tactics are not valid.

If I understood your first post, we should use the Base tactics if we start a game. After 60 min we can change the tactic to Waste Time or to Attacking if needed. What kind of tactic is your Ultimate tactic?

Thanks in advance for your response.

I also need the base tactic.

starting matches with v4 is too attacking - particularly in away games against big clubs..

I switch to waste time in 2nd half if winning which works well.

Another league more. This time without losing any game. 19 consecutive games without conceding goals. In the Champions League, we lost 1/4 with a humiliating 7-0 in the second leg against Bayern, after winning the first leg 5-3

View attachment 286133

Back