Guys, I've updated the tactic to V5 and added new corner setup.

AMC should take the corners.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: The new corner setup ONLY WORK if AMC takes the corners but If you use "Instant Result" then in this case during the match your assistant manager can substitute the player who play on AMC position and in this case AI randomly picks the corner taker so in order to avoid it you should always know who your assistant manager use as subs for your main AMC during the matches and set these players as the reserve corner takers.

P.S. Yup… Instant Result is pain in ***.

bump

Last edited:
If you have someone sent off, you should take off the amc. Who takes the corners then?
(Ultimate v5)

Last edited:

IMPORTANT: The new corner setup ONLY WORK if AMC takes the corners but If you use "Instant Result" then in this case during the match your assistant manager can substitute the player who play on AMC position and in this case AI randomly picks the corner taker so in order to avoid it you should always know who your assistant manager use as subs for your main AMC during the matches and set these players as the reserve corner takers.

P.S. Yup… Instant Result is pain in ***.

Judging by your comments Joewhite, you too seem to fall for the April Fools tactic as well :P

Hi TTF9

Can you be lovely and show your updated corner tactics please. I would like to use them as I'm not having much luck from corners on one of your older tactics, but the tactic itself is quality so I don't really wanna change the whole thing :)

I keep getting battered on the counter attack when i lose the ball from a corner :p

so V5 only consist of new corner setup ? i think current one is great already so, sticking w V4 !|)

What about Ayoze, where would you fit him? i'm thinking of starting a save with Newcastle

Hi TFF, if we have a slow AMC, would you recommend changing his role from Shadow Striker to, perhaps, Attacking Midifielder?
The shadow striker has the "dribble more" instruction active as a default, and can't be changed. Thanks.

Another observation, with the new V5 corner setup: if the Full Back with the "back" instruction has the "long flat throw" ppm and is taking the throw ins, you have no one back.

I won 11-0 with Tottenham against Sunderland, Lamela scored 3, Harry Kane scored 7. This may be the most dominant tactic ive ever used.

Back