for V6, the taker is still AMC ? can i use DL/DR instead ?
I would use this corner setup that the DL/DR take:

891338d37870067ca7f71adf19cae444.png

DR takes left and DL takes right.. though I suppose you could just revert it if you like.

for V6, the taker is still AMC ?
Yes.

can i use DL/DR instead ?

Nope. DL and DR play very important role during the corner so they can't be the corner takers.

Mate, even a small change to this corner setup could make it inefficient attacking and make you concede during counter attacks after corners so I very recommend make changes to it only if you are 100% sure about what are you doing...

Last edited:
I made changes to the corner setup and changed the CM(S) role to Roaming Playmaker as it suited Youri Tielemans better... he's scoring quite a lot and I'm winning by bigger margins. Defensively it's as solid as ever.

Gyazo - 197a60142971105b0719811bdbbab79f.png

Change was made after the 3-1 victory against Arsenal. I was planning on doing it way before but I didn't want to try against Arsenal. Worked well against Leicester though!

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V6 and changed the player who "Stay Backs" during the "attacking corner".

I very recommend use this update because it solves a lot problems.

The previous corner setup has some critical issues.

TFF, the only change is the corner setup? right?

I made changes to the corner setup and changed the CM(S) role to Roaming Playmaker as it suited Youri Tielemans better... he's scoring quite a lot and I'm winning by bigger margins. Defensively it's as solid as ever.

Change was made after the 3-1 victory against Arsenal. I was planning on doing it way before but I didn't want to try against Arsenal. Worked well against Leicester though!

Can you add a link to your tweaked tactic?

link

"If your left full back(or the right full back in the mirror version) possess "Long Flat Throw" PPM then you need to set "Stay Back" for your DCL(or DCR in the mirror version) during attacking corners or you won't have any player at the back during the left attacking near box throw-ins."

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V6 and changed the player who "Stay Backs" during the "attacking corner".

I very recommend use this update because it solves a lot problems.

The previous corner setup has some critical issues.

It still could be a problem if your DC is the player with the "long flat throw" ppm. In my case, sometimes it's the DR/L, sometimes it's the DCR/L. My solution was to set the AMC to "stay back" on corners. This way, there will always be a player back, without losing any efficiency on the corner setup.​

It still could be a problem if your DC is the player with the "long flat throw" ppm. In my case, sometimes it's the DR/L, sometimes it's the DCR/L
Central Defenders don't take throw-ins because it creates tons of problems... full backs should takes throw-ins it's their responsibility.

My solution was to set the AMC to "stay back" on corners. This way, there will always be a player back, without losing any efficiency on the corner setup

Ehh… Mate, setting AMC to "Stay Back" is very bad choice for many reasons and It could have dramatic consequences.

Also AMC is supposed to be the corner taker in V6 and if he "Stays Back" then someone else takes the corners instead of him and this means this guys don't participate in the corner setup and the corner loses its efficiency.

Last edited:
Central Defenders don't take throw-ins because it creates tons of problems... full backs should takes throw-ins it's their responsibility.

I have used central defenders with "long flat thows" taking throw ins without any problems in many different tactics and formations. Obviously I prefer full backs, but if I only have a DC with this ppm, I think it is worth to use it.

Ehh… Mate, setting AMC to "Stay Back" is very bad choice for many reasons and It could have dramatic consequences.

Also AMC is supposed to be the corner taker in V6 and if he "Stays Back" then someone else takes the corners instead of him and this means this guys don't participate in the corner setup and the corner loses its efficiency.

No, the AMC is the corner taker. He will only stay back when your full back/centre back takes the long flat throws, not on corners.

I'm in the middle of the season with Bordeaux(predicted 7th) and it's going awesome so far... I've been using V6. ;)
jkhjh777755.png

Back