This is getting ridiculous now. My team score so much from set pieces that it hardly score any from open play. In my last game with AC Milan we scored 7 goals in the first half alone, all from corners or long flat throw ins. I watch the game on key highlights, and all highlights were from set pieces.

I'm not complaining about the results, it's certainly the most efficient tactic for FM15. But previous versions of this tactic used to give me some great looking football, and now it seems to rely so much on set pieces. Is this happening to anyone else or it's just me?

This is getting ridiculous now. My team score so much from set pieces that it hardly score any from open play. In my last game with AC Milan we scored 7 goals in the first half alone, all from corners or long flat throw ins. I watch the game on key highlights, and all highlights were from set pieces.

I'm not complaining about the results, it's certainly the most efficient tactic for FM15. But previous versions of this tactic used to give me some great looking football, and now it seems to rely so much on set pieces. Is this happening to anyone else or it's just me?
A win is a win in my book mate

Is this happening to anyone else or it's just me?
Nahh... Not many experience something similar because in order to do that it you need to train your full backs "Long Flat Throw" PPMs and I'm sure that not many bother with it for some reasons… some people just don't understand what to do :) and some people just don't want "exploit" throw-ins :)

Just want to say thanks for the tactic. Started using in my first season in the champ using Preston, promoted and kept me up the season after. Moved to Arsenal and won back to back prem titles and champs leagues with a league cup, fa cup and world club cup thrown in. Thankfully Depay was already at Arsenal when i arrived, theres not enough money in the world to get me to sell him.

Thanks again.

I don't understand, something's wrong with v6. I'm suffering from very dangerous counter-attacks after corners when players miss the ball in attack. Is it related to the player who should take the corner kick?

I don't understand, something's wrong with v6. I'm suffering from very dangerous counter-attacks after corners when players miss the ball in attack. Is it related to the player who should take the corner kick?

AMC should take the corners and DCL stays back…

If you want to reduce counter-attacking threat after the corners then you can set DL (or DR if you use the mirror version) to “Stay Back” so in this case you'll have 2 players who stay back but of course it'll also make your corners less dangerous… so you decide what to choose…

AMC should take the corners and DCL stays back…

If you want to reduce counter-attacking threat after the corners then you can set DL (or DR if you use the mirror version) to “Stay Back” so in this case you'll have 2 players who stay back but of course it'll also make your corners less dangerous… so you decide what to choose…

I'd better be more cautious cos I'm managing Guimarães and it is not a big club. Thanks mate.

Can i chose Hull city season 1?

CB: Alvarez Balanta, Michael Dawson, Curtis Davies
RB: Júnior Caiçara (Ludogorets), Joao Pereira (Valencia)
LB: Andrew Robertson
MC: Lucas Romero (Vélez), Gaston Gil Romero (Estudiantes), Mohamed Diame
AMR: Ben Arfa
AMC: Gaston Ramirez
ST: Abel Hernandez, Juanmi (Malaga), Lucas Melano (Lanus), Carlos Fierro (Chivas)

Which version tactics is best?

if the DL take all the throw-ins (left and right)
Need to change anything?

Anyone out there used this tactic with Chelsea thinking about starting a save with them and anyone know of a left back back that has flat bullet throw ??

Which version to choose, mates, seriously! I have some doubtful results with Ultimate V4, is Ultimate V6 any better?

TFF does not release a new version if it's not better, youse V6
unless V6 only contain some new corner settings, which is quite complicated defensively (vulnerable at counter attacks if one doesn't do it right), i wouldn't bother 'upgrading'...honestly i still use V4 and still works like a charm..im newcastle, just trashed man utd 6-0....

Last edited:
unless V6 only contain some new corner settings, which is quite complicated defensively (vulnerable at counter attacks if one doesn't do it right), i wouldn't bother 'upgrading'...honestly i still use V4 and still works like a charm..im newcastle, just trashed man utd 6-0....
How long you been managing Newcastle could you post starting 11

Hm, something is wrong. This tactic doesn't work well for a Swiss club Luzern. Media Prediction is 4th.

View attachment 285009

View attachment 285003View attachment 285001

Tactic is 100% fluid since game against Basel 3-0. I thought now it will run. For example a game against the last Aarau:

View attachment 284999

It has been noticed that my team has definitely more chances as the opponent. But mostly Off Target.

View attachment 284998

Unfortunately the Club has no money / budget to buy player with better attributes. :(

I'm using the Ultimate V6 tactics. I will try the V4 tactics. It was very successfully with another team.

Hm, something is wrong. This tactic doesn't work well for a Swiss club Luzern. Media Prediction is 4th.

View attachment 811006

View attachment 811019View attachment 811022

Tactic is 100% fluid since game against Basel 3-0. I thought now it will run. For example a game against the last Aarau:

View attachment 811026

It has been noticed that my team has definitely more chances as the opponent. But mostly Off Target.

View attachment 811029

Unfortunately the Club has no money / budget to buy player with better attributes. :(

I'm using the Ultimate V6 tactics. I will try the V4 tactics. It was very successfully with another team.
what skin is that pal

Back