I switched back from V6 to V4 and then this happened...
I never had so many shots on goal it was crazy and the opponent didn't even have 1 shot.
Will stay playing with V4 for now! (H)

View attachment 284629

I switched back from V6 to V4 and then this happened...
I never had so many shots on goal it was crazy and the opponent didn't even have 1 shot.
Will stay playing with V4 for now! (H)

Heh :) Mate, the only change from V4 to V5 was the corner setup but I quickly noticed that V5's corner setup has some critical issue and after only few hours I fixed it and updated the tactic to V6... so generally speaking the only change between V4 and V6 is the corner setup and I find that V6's corner setup is much better ;)

Personally I have more success with the V4 corner setup.. Much more rebound goals.
Only had 1 goal from a corner in 9 matches with V6
Could be because of the players I have ofcourse

Personally I have more success with the V4 corner setup.. Much more rebound goals.
Only had 1 goal from a corner in 9 matches with V6
Could be because of the players I have ofcourse
Yup, it very could be because the difference is relatively small and it becomes visible only after about 100 or more matches... any sample which is less than this is just too random...

Last edited:
The new corner set up is fantastic, the best I have seen for this patch. I score so much from corners and long flat throws.

Some of the goals scored with that routine may not even count in the stats as "goals from corners" because sometimes, after the short corner, the players pass the ball around a bit before the finish. But the new setup is definitively better than the old one.

i have got better players , have a look ? i have ZAZA DEPAY VOLLAND FIERRO (BALENTA injured) JESE , what more do i need ?

Currently got Depay in the IF role for my Arsenal save, absolute BEAST. Wondered if i could move him around.

i have got better players , have a look ? i have ZAZA DEPAY VOLLAND FIERRO (BALENTA injured) JESE , what more do i need ?

Mate, answer please this question... :) when you answer it the magic happens! ;)

Mate, tell me… how do you think does such things as players' attributes, PPMs, main foot of the players matter in FM?

Last edited:
Can you recommend a good centre back to go with balenta and a centre midfielder to go alongside wanyama and Schneidelen all under £40 million as thats what my budget is , i think the rest of the team is not bad as we are top 4 every year

Can you recommend a good centre back to go with balenta and a centre midfielder to go alongside wanyama and Schneidelen all under £40 million as thats what my budget is , i think the rest of the team is not bad as we are top 4 every year
First of all, I would recommend to start from simple basic things such as just look what main foot does your Inside Forward have… ;)

View attachment 812023 this is my team but i seem to only finish around top 4 never winning the league with this tactic what am i doing wrong ?

I'd say you need a right footed IF as kevin volland is a lefty if I'm not mistaken (or you can use the mirror). Also you need a more attacking right back who can dribble and cross, you current RB isn't ideal I'm afraid.

Kurt zouma and youri tielemans but I would personally put depay as inside fwd think volland is on the wrong side or download mirror version

Marquinhos (PSG) is a monster

Back