It seems that this tactic is very useful if you have a strong offence or a league with a big performance gaps. But overachieving in a balanced league seems to be difficult.

It's horrible.

View attachment 284934

Each game the same. My team gain the lead. But in each game the opponent come back with a goal. In this case the opponent still win the game. Do you have any tips for me?

TFF has included a time waste version. Have you been using that?

Yes, I'm always use the waste version, if my team is in front with 2 goals after 60min. But after 60min my team is mostly in front with one goal or score is tied. Do you suggest to change to the waste version, if my team go in front? It mostly happen early in the first half time.

Moreover mostly the odd quote are on my side. So mostly my team is the favourite team.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm always use the waste version, if my team is in front with 2 goals after 60min. But after 60min my team is mostly in front with one goal or score is tied. Do you suggest to change to the waste version, if my team go in front? It mostly happen early in the first half time.

Search the thread and see if you can find V11. I find it's a little more defensively solid so maybe use that until the quality of your team is better.

Search the thread and see if you can find V11. I find it's a little more defensively solid so maybe use that until the quality of your team is better.

Thanks justified. I found the attacking tactics v11. Did a V11 base tactic exist?

Moreover mostly the odd quote are on my side. So mostly my team is the favourite team.
maybe don't use the waste time version at all.. i've never used it although im only newcastle.. the only thing i tweak in closing minutes is drop deeper..

V6 is amazing! :) I just finished my first season with Newcastle and won EPL! :)

View attachment 811168
wow lucky you ! i finished in 3rd place.. tho the point gap is very small..83, 81, 80 if i'm not mistaken.. my 'goal for' is huge considering my strikers are average before vietto came in january.. defense aren't very good, but they are getting better :)

How long you been managing Newcastle could you post starting 11
only in my 2nd season. well newcastle got quite huge budget at first window, which is nice.. around 20mil, and i sold sissoko fr around 25mil, gouffran around 10mil.. first season, january transfer, i managed to get Vietto (WORTH IT!), 2nd season, andre gomes and DEPAY.. those 3 are my major transfers.. depay is A M A Z I N G.. oh i bought antonio valencia for 10mil, got average rating of 8++ and sold him fr 20++mil too.. very good piece of business :P

also got digne & marquinhos, both are transfer listed and can be signed cheaply early in the game, which is weird.. i mean come on, those 2 are wonderkids FFS !

Somebody help me pleaseee! I'm searching like a crazy for the download link of TFF Executioner both base and attack. I don't know why, but the link in OP doesn't work for me ... Any recent version will be perfect, could be v10, v11, v12 hehe (H)
Ty all

hey guys. regarding player abilities and filters, let's say you found one suitable for a position, and you have a player which miss most of the filters. but when you put them in the first 11, the one missing the filters has a much better assistant rating than the one matching the filters. what do you do?

In other words, do you care about assistant ratings at all?

Thanks

IMPORTANT 3: If your left full back(or the right full back in the mirror version) possess "Long Flat Throw" PPM then you need to set "Stay Back" for your DCL(or DCR in the mirror version) during attacking corners or you won't have any player at the back during the left attacking near box throw-ins.

Do you mean corners? or At. throw ins?

maybe don't use the waste time version at all.. i've never used it although im only newcastle.. the only thing i tweak in closing minutes is drop deeper..

wow lucky you ! i finished in 3rd place.. tho the point gap is very small..83, 81, 80 if i'm not mistaken.. my 'goal for' is huge considering my strikers are average before vietto came in january.. defense aren't very good, but they are getting better :)

only in my 2nd season. well newcastle got quite huge budget at first window, which is nice.. around 20mil, and i sold sissoko fr around 25mil, gouffran around 10mil.. first season, january transfer, i managed to get Vietto (WORTH IT!), 2nd season, andre gomes and DEPAY.. those 3 are my major transfers.. depay is A M A Z I N G.. oh i bought antonio valencia for 10mil, got average rating of 8++ and sold him fr 20++mil too.. very good piece of business :P

also got digne & marquinhos, both are transfer listed and can be signed cheaply early in the game, which is weird.. i mean come on, those 2 are wonderkids FFS !
Could you please post your starting 11 bud

hey guys. regarding player abilities and filters, let's say you found one suitable for a position, and you have a player which miss most of the filters. but when you put them in the first 11, the one missing the filters has a much better assistant rating than the one matching the filters. what do you do?

In other words, do you care about assistant ratings at all?

Thanks

If they are working, continue to play them. I used Javier Hernandez as my main DLF for Real Madrid . He doesnt meet most of the requirements in the original post and he ended up finishing the season with 20 goals and 10 assists.

Back