I'd say you need a right footed IF as kevin volland is a lefty if I'm not mistaken (or you can use the mirror). Also you need a more attacking right back who can dribble and cross, you current RB isn't ideal I'm afraid.
Yes.. Volland is left footed... The OP starts from this… it's the first thing you see when you start read it and I just don't understand how it's possible to scew up this ? XD

IMPORTANT 1: The Inside Forward should be right footed or you can use the mirror version if you have left footed Inside Forward.

Next step… we go to Morgan Schneiderlin profile and see that he has this PPM - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

Than we go to OP and see this.

It's just like Will said in his tactic testing league. some people wont even look at their players ppm's before using a tactic ;)

Next step… :) DR is very important position for this tactic and he does a lot of Dribbling and Crossing… so if you look at OP or filters then you'll see that minimal recommended level for these attributes is 12 and optimal is 14-15

Now we go to Toby Alderweireld's profile and see that he has Crossing - 7 and Dribbling - 9!

marksmithlfc, I can continue this list to eternal... :)

Last edited:
Will Using instant result affect my results over the season using this tactic?

Mate, "Instant Result" is such thing that to answer your question it requires to write wall of text… :)

long story short - Yes :)

You get different result when you use "Instant Result" and "normally" play matches… it isn't same thing… but I would say the difference is about 15-20%

TFF the first time i used this tactic a few verisons ago it didnt work for me at all

Ive come back to it now and in my first season with Swansea i came 3rd!
Had a small chance of winning the premier league as well!

Start of second season, and even though i sold a Amat and Gomis for well over 30 mil and brought in a few cheap youngsters

new season won all my games and including a 6-2 trouncing of Arsenal

Ive been waiting for a strong tactic for ages so i can complete the bottom division to premier league for ages so going to give that a try now

TFF did you say a few pages back you were going to update the time wasting tactic with new set pieces?

I find the time wasting tactic brilliant for locking out games.

Will Using instant result affect my results over the season using this tactic?
Orient, also when you use "Instant Result" you aren't able to Waste Time version and you can't remove manual marking if you face 3 Central Defender formation… and now think would it affect your results? :)

Any good tips for an IF?

I am Wolfsburg and have currently Januzaj on loan, but I don't think I can buy him. I also have Schurrle, but he performs with ups and downs and isn't happy because he lost his place to Januzaj, so maybe I will sell him.

I wanted Depay, but he went to Bayern Munich (big bummer). Any other good IF's (not too expensive)? Also tips for a young IF that isn't ready yet, but can be a star in a few years is very welcome.

Thanks

Playing as chelsea and changed the right sided forward to a right winger with the same intructions as the left side works wonders,

costa got a 10.0 rating first ever fm15 one for me.

On one of my saves i changed the mentality to counter from normal and the team plays much better for me :)
More goals and primarily more shots on target :)

Any good tips for an IF?

I am Wolfsburg and have currently Januzaj on loan, but I don't think I can buy him. I also have Schurrle, but he performs with ups and downs and isn't happy because he lost his place to Januzaj, so maybe I will sell him.

I wanted Depay, but he went to Bayern Munich (big bummer). Any other good IF's (not too expensive)? Also tips for a young IF that isn't ready yet, but can be a star in a few years is very welcome.

Thanks

Pione Sisto plays in denmark and a little training for AML left and he is really good I have him at Fiorentina in 1 of my saves cost me 5Million

why on earth does this marksmithlfc guy put depay in striker position.. swith volland & depay ! NO BRAINER ! volland as DLF should do well enough, and depay as IF ? BEAST!

Back