why on earth does this marksmithlfc guy put depay in striker position.. swith volland & depay ! NO BRAINER ! volland as DLF should do well enough, and depay as IF ? BEAST!

OK Mate dont get your knickers in a twist i am only asking for help with tactic , i dont have a lot of time to play as working and bringing up 2 kids so trying to find time is hard , anyway Can i just say i have now got it right and been promoted to Liverpool and taking this tactic with me for the new season THANKS Everyone .

hey guys. before this game the last I played was CM 01/02. Back then AI used to crack tactics. Do you think this is still an issue? I am going good in the first half of the season but then the team starts to screw up.

Last edited:
Started a new save with Chelsea because most of their squad fits this tactic but I'm struggling to get costa scoring he's the middle striker for me and has scored only 3 or 4 anyone else had trouble with their middle strike got should I just be patient and hope the goals come ??

I found the R DLF always scored more than the middle DLF.
I had Harry Kane on a Southampton save using this tac and scored at least 20 goals every season playing in the middle but I have struggled to pick an 11 fabregas keeps getting injured so have to move Oscar to cen mid then play hazard as ss then leaves me with players that ain't got the stats as my IF

Corner setup is killing me in V6, every single time the opposition slings a long ball upfield to clear and its 1 on 1.
Anybody got a link to v4 and v4 mirrored?
Or a corner setup?

Corner setup is killing me in V6, every single time the opposition slings a long ball upfield to clear and its 1 on 1.
Anybody got a link to v4 and v4 mirrored?
Or a corner setup?

Just set DL(or DR if you use the mirror version) “Stay Back” during the attacking corners.

Thanks for the quick response, will set that. Cheers

But you should understand that nothing is free :) ... It will decrease the probability to concede on counter after corners because you'll get additional player at the back but the same time it will decrease attacking potential of the corner…

So you decide what to choose…

P.S. I'll add this "tip" to OP(important thing section)

Yeah I expected that but having played ~8 games it seems it's tightened up vs the counter attack :)

Guys, I've updated the corner setup for Waste Time version… central midfielders should take the corners… also I slightly tweaked crossing settings.

tff, please can you suggest who is better CD for v6, zouma or marquinhos?

thanx :D

I bought Marquinhos as united due to him being transfer listed and he has been brilliant for me with V6. I played him pretty much every game and rotated the other DC.

V6 works great as as Man United. Brought in Depay, Strootman and Marquinhos in the first season and we won the league by about 30 points and won the FA and Carling cups with ease.

2nd season I've gone crazy and bought Varane, Hummels, Ronaldo and Bale and sold a lot of players too.

I don't know what season you are and how attributes of these players have changes in your save... but if we take these players in the 1st season than I would go for Zouma without thinking because Marquinhos has unacceptable low Strength - 10 and Jumping Reach - 11 and it makes him loses all area and air challenges.

P.S. btw, are we talking about Marquinhos from PSG?

I don't know what season you are and how attributes of these players have changes in your save... but if we take these players in the 1st season than I would go for Zouma without thinking because Marquinhos has unacceptable low Strength - 10 and Jumping Reach - 11 and it makes him loses all area and air challenges.

P.S. btw, are we talking about Marquinhos from PSG?

For me... Monster...

View attachment 284030

Also, André Ayew (OM) is just insane playing MCR (Mirror Version)

Love The job you've done TFF ^^)

Back