For me... Monster...

Heh, as I said I was talking about Marquinhos if he had "default" attributes from the 1st season but as I can see in your save all his attributes have changed including Strength and Jumping Reach and in this case it’s different situation. :)

V6 works great as as Man United. Brought in Depay, Strootman and Marquinhos in the first season and we won the league by about 30 points and won the FA and Carling cups with ease.

2nd season I've gone crazy and bought Varane, Hummels, Ronaldo and Bale and sold a lot of players too.

where did you play di maria, mata and januazaj in season 1 ?

Gyazo - 1a285a4aff3a834b19995ba5a4f600d8.png
Gyazo - 5d01de04eaa9af5d2668a10791bd8041.png

Marquinhos is just... Bendtner-level.

I bought him for £27m because PSG bought Niklas Sule for £49m.

I don't regret it one bit, N. Sule is exceptionally strong for me (20 strength) while Marquinhos is better in almost every other area.

I use this tactic with Phil Jones Marquinhos at the back, I keep quite a lot of clean sheets.

Ideal starting eleven: Gyazo - 7a86bbb94c361bc4514e61b0adad9db4.png

Romero is going to PSG for £50m (keep buying my players.. though my brazilian regen "Arthur" is better)

Last season: http://gyazo.com/bfbf806efdc8cefdd55ac00c4b2d0e47

Last edited:
Is there any way to download the player Filters for this ? I'm not sure and so many pages to look thru as i dont have much time every day due to working forever ! :D

Yes thanks mate but it takes so long to do all the filters and i dont have much time , was just asking if maybe there was a download for all position filters in one place , Ok thanks anyway

Why don't you just use the editor to clear Fierro's injury? You did the same with Walker, otherwise he could never played 17 matches since he's injured for 4 to 5 months at start of the game..

It's the second season *facepalm*

Back