£111 million but i used montly installments so it didn't cost as much in a lump sum ramsey is 1.5mill a month for 48 months lol i wanted him and ward-prowse as they are young so i will have them for years and helps my home grown quota. normally i wouldnt pay those prices but hey, carpe diem!

Since I started using TFF tactics last year I find it difficult to use anybody else's they are just ME breaking i'm sure he writes the code for SI, the tactics alone keep me playing the game.

Season 2021/2022
Let's first club level. We came back to win almost everything. League, Cup, SuperCup, FIFA Club World Cup. A shame not to win the Champions League again, but Messi at 34, is much Messi. Although we were superior to Barcelona, we fell eliminated in semifinals.

Super Cup

View attachment 283364

FIFA Club World Cup

View attachment 283363View attachment 283355

Raiffeisen Super League

View attachment 283344

Würth Schweizer Cup

View attachment 283343

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 283342

And now level with England national team

First match vs Japan

View attachment 283340

Second match vs Switzerland

View attachment 283339

Third match vs Colombia

View attachment 283334

1/8 final vs France

View attachment 283327

1/4 final vs Croatia

View attachment 283326

Semifinals vs Portugal

View attachment 283325

Final vs Germany

View attachment 283324

Amazing!! Win FIFA World Cup with England. We asked reach the quarter-finals, but we won against Germany with top players and my injured or sanctioned defense (Chambers, Phil Jones, Shaw).

We left Lucerna and go to Manchester City, who is not qualified nor for the Europa League. Lucerna is the best team in Europe

View attachment 283317

V6 amazing

Second season with FC Dordrecht (Netherlands) finished 1st in Eredivisie and I'm in the cup final.

FC Dordrecht First season Finished 6 (media prediction 18)
FC Dordrecht Second season Finished 1 (media predicion 8) in cup final (still playing)

Second season:

Last edited:
hi guys :D I use this tactic by many earlier versions and i love it...i have one question...i play in a online match with some friends,but sometimes i can't play and my assistant coach directs the team...what type of assistan i have to take for this tactic? what type of preferred formation he must have? i hope that someone understand my question :) i know that my english is very bad but i'm italian :D finally i must say : greeeeeaaaat tactic :D

Playing in Gibraltar, won the second division and the second division league cup first season.
Won the premier division and 2 cups second season. Going well!

Edit: Then we drew FC Kobenhavn in the Champs League. Was hoping we'd give it a go but didn't fancy it haha.
So hard in the Gibraltan league, most my players started the game with 65% condition as season doesn't start until September

Little better at home haha. We'll get there eventually, focus my attention on an unbeaten season now. Got beat once last season after getting 2 men sent off and equalising in 90th min, only to concede a pen in the 93rd

792258271d8a590aa36a517efa717672.png

a1347589543d1ee82929b7d9cc01de97.png

Last edited:
my advice to people trying this tactic out for the first time, it may take a while to get consistent results, but as soon as everything is fluid then things will just click in to place . that is exactly what i did, stuck with it throughout the inconsistency and am now on a 10 match winning streak with lots of goals scored, including 5 against arsenal and an away win at liverpool ( im everton :D )

2hmzig0.jpg

Guys, the new update is ready and it just smashed my testing stand! :) It performed about 20% better than V6!

I'll upload it in a hour. ;)

Last edited:
Back