TotalFootballFan - You seem to be making these tactics worse and worse with every single version you slap on here. I remember you doing this in last years FM. The tactic got great and then got worse and worse and worse and nobody could remember which version was actually worth using because you had already overwritten the good versions with 20+ awful versions. Here's an idea for you, develop until the tactic is working really effectively and then....

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

I am trying this stupid "Reborn" version with a Man United team that I won the premier league with by 30 points with a previous version yet with this version we are awful. Go back to the drawing board please mate.

You should probably seek counselling if trying new tactics is making you this angry. Seriously.

If previous versions work better for you then good, stick with it. Don't quite see a reason to mouth off because you did a Moyes with United.

TotalFootballFan - You seem to be making these tactics worse and worse with every single version you slap on here. I remember you doing this in last years FM. The tactic got great and then got worse and worse and worse and nobody could remember which version was actually worth using because you had already overwritten the good versions with 20+ awful versions. Here's an idea for you, develop until the tactic is working really effectively and then....

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

I am trying this stupid "Reborn" version with a Man United team that I won the premier league with by 30 points with a previous version yet with this version we are awful. Go back to the drawing board please mate.

thats strange, cus since changing to reborn i've gone from finishin 3rd for 3 seasons with everton , to winning the prem, fa cup and champions league. so that tells me that reborn is a major improvement. it's not TTF's fault you're a **** manager

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

Constructive criticism is normally welcomed as it gives proper feedback to the tactic creator.

This is not constructive criticism. It's a rant. If you're going to give criticism, give reasons where and why it's not very good so the points can be highlighted and worked on by whoever posts a tactic. Just posting a rant does nothing to help whatsoever.

Keep it within the highlighted boundaries

thats strange, cus since changing to reborn i've gone from finishin 3rd for 3 seasons with everton , to winning the prem, fa cup and champions league. so that tells me that reborn is a major improvement. it's not TTF's fault you're a **** manager
Who you bought I'm struggling to find false 9s the only ones that come up using the filters are agureo,messi,neymar and Suarez

Season 2024/2025
Again we won everything: Premier, FA, Capital, Super Cup, Community Shield, World Club Cup, Champions League

Community Shield

View attachment 279768

Super Cup

View attachment 279769

FIFA Club World Cup

View attachment 279770View attachment 279771

Capital One Cup

View attachment 279773View attachment 279772

FA Cup

View attachment 279762View attachment 279761

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 279765

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 279763View attachment 279764

I've won everything in the three years. I go to Bayer Leverkusen

where can i find v11 attacking? Pls someone pls help me share post or backup link

thank you

I tried ''Reborn'' with 3 different team . Never worked well for me. Exe is much more better.
Thank's for sharing.

View attachment 279692Reborn V1 with a couple slight changes seems to get more goals for me changed the right sided striker to CF support and added retain possesion in TI

oh and buy Callum Patterson from Hearts hes a beast at RB long throw 19 hes only 19 costs 1.5 mil his stats dont look great but hes fab

Got Man City at emptyhad in 3rd round fa cup and semis of carling cup :'( going to be a massacre lol

Who you bought I'm struggling to find false 9s the only ones that come up using the filters are agureo,messi,neymar and Suarez

well i've already got lukaku and i bought james wilson from man utd. but tbh i dont think its a tactic where your strikers score shitloads, the whole squad chips in with goals.

well i've already got lukaku and i bought james wilson from man utd. but tbh i dont think its a tactic where your strikers score shitloads, the whole squad chips in with goals.
So you don't follow the filters to find your strikers then ??

i dont follow them for anything mate. id rather just choose players i like. but thats just me

Back