What sort of return do you get from your forwards ??

wqzn1j.jpg

1zb9g5e.jpg

29xt2z9.jpg

2prh20n.jpg

There's been a couple of negative nellys the last couple of days but a lot of respect has to go out to TFF for all his hard work I'm loving it and many others are too keep up the great work

No posts from TFF for two days now, hopefully his next post is good one ;)
I've just been very busy lately, mate. Heh, I also started a new long term save with Middlesbrough so if I have free few hours I spend on this save. :)

There's been a couple of negative nellys the last couple of days but a lot of respect has to go out to TFF for all his hard work I'm loving it and many others are too keep up the great work
Thanks for good words, mate but you really shouldn't worry because I'm a "thick-skinned" person :) and I understand well human nature and what stands behind these "rants" so it doesn't have any impact on me :) and as I said I haven't been posting much lately because I just have a lot job to do. :'(

I've just been very busy lately, mate. Heh, I also started a new long term save with Middlesbrough so if I have free few hours I spend on this save. :)

Thanks for good words, mate but you really shouldn't worry because I'm a "thick-skinned" person :) and I understand well human nature and what stands behind these "rants" so it doesn't have any impact on me :) and as I said I haven't been posting much lately because I just have a lot job to do. :'(
How's the save going mate ??

I have now won the league with Viking from Norway three years in a row. 2014-2016. Viking last won the league in 1991 irl. We have also qualified for the group stage of the Champions League twice. The future is looking very bright for Viking. This tactic is very, very great! Just brilliant!

Loving the new tactic TFF9, I had great success with Arsenal with the old Executioner tactic. Thought i would try the new reborn tac with Newcastle, fancied a challenge. Currently sitting top with 18 game played with only 1 loss against City with a 90th minute winner from Aguerooo. Keep up the good work!!!

I just finished a Hamburger SV game by mistake became 2nd first season lost cup final to 1-0 to Bayern. Won league 2nd season lost cl semi against Barca on away goals I was had 3 diffrent tactic with very good succes I used reborn-armageddon-time waste worked very well for me turned down job offers from City-Arsenal-Tottenham. I simply love your tactics TFF;)

My QPR save, season 17/18, also my 2nd full season using the REBORN. Check this out. Follow everything in OP except the OI part.

7Bda1GO.jpg

^ Nah, it's fine. Thanks for the offer though. I'm doing good both in the league + UCL. So, if it's not broken, don't fix it. LOL

I decided to make a copy of the tactic for home games with mentality set to Attacking as most teams now sit very deep with a 4-5-1. First match using it in the league I won 15-1. I'll come back after further testing..... But we had 67 shots on goal 40 on target and 14 of the goals were from open play. Their goal as always in this years FM was their only shot in the whole game. Promising start.

I enjoy this tactic managing Viking from Norway. One player does stand out. His statistics over the past three seasons have been just brilliant. Especially the last two are just incredible. Steinthor Thorsteinsson is his name. Maybe not Messi, but what he has done for Viking is extraordinary. Wish he was a bit younger.

View attachment 279317View attachment 279315

Last edited:
Sorry for going off topic, but watching Barcelona makes me want to start a new save with them

Back