Eh guys/TFF, can i use my LB to take both-sides throw in ? cause he's the only one that hv the appropriate PPM.. and can my BBM take throw in ? he's able to do it too..

Currently I'm using this tactic in my 2nd saison with LFC. I would like to know which players I should buy to make my team win everything. Won last years Premier League and FA Cup. I came to short in Championsleague.

I still have 80mil to spend.

GK: Mignolet / Leali
RB: Flannagan / Manquillo
CB: Skrtel / Wisdom / Sakho
LB: Moreno
CM: Henderson / Khedira / Can / Coutinho
AMC: Sterling / Markovic
AML: Depay / Lallana / Ibe
F9 : Sturridge / Falcao / Origi / Villa

Im getting 1 penalty (or more) against each game, not talking about 5+ yellow cards each game, how do you guys face this problem? i just lost 3-0 while dominating the game (18 shots on target me, 4 my opponent) but i got 2 penalties against.

Currently I'm using this tactic in my 2nd saison with LFC. I would like to know which players I should buy to make my team win everything. Won last years Premier League and FA Cup. I came to short in Championsleague.

Defence needs strengthening there, I personally don't pay attention to player filters, just buy good players so I'd look at Danilo (RB), Balanta (CB), Gaya (LB) if he hasn't already been bought, world class.

Defence needs strengthening there, I personally don't pay attention to player filters, just buy good players so I'd look at Danilo (RB), Balanta (CB), Gaya (LB) if he hasn't already been bought, world class.
I'm struggling to find fwds to fit the filters so your saying that I should just sign the best striker out there that can play as a false 9 ??

I'm struggling to find fwds to fit the filters so your saying that I should just sign the best striker out there that can play as a false 9 ??

Giroud and Welbeck both have been outstanding for me in their first season with this tactic. Giroud had 33 goals while Welbeck had 39. Neither are really "false 9" strikers but they did the job for me with this tactic. Also look for good AMC's that can play as ST (False 9) They can be as affective in that role :)

That's what I do, I aren't having any problems with the tactic not working. Of course TFF knows his tactic better than anybody and thinks these filters could get the best out of your team but I don't worry about it.

That's what I do, I aren't having any problems with the tactic not working. Of course TFF knows his tactic better than anybody and thinks these filters could get the best out of your team but I don't worry about it.
who do you use up front in your save

Just doing a save now with LFC, how did Coutinho and Sterling do for you in those positions?

Luciano Vietto and Paulo Dybala are outstanding up front in this tactic by the way. Vincent Aboubakar (From Porto) is very good aswell. Stephen Caulker and Sakho make an outstanding partnership in the defence aswell and both suit the filter

Just doing a save now with LFC, how did Coutinho and Sterling do for you in those positions?

Luciano Vietto and Paulo Dybala are outstanding up front in this tactic by the way. Vincent Aboubakar (From Porto) is very good aswell. Stephen Caulker and Sakho make an outstanding partnership in the defence aswell and both suit the filter

Maybe strange but I played coutinho as dym, he was outstanding! Sterling as Shadow striker worked also great!!

Which version to use

Hi there,

I've been using the reborn v1 tactic to good success so far, although I am only 7 games in, with West Brom. I was just curious if I should be using this tactic or have the defensive v10 executioner tactic? Which would be advisable, I'm predicted 10th (although the squad is probably weaker than that), admittedly I am doing better so far though.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan,

I am at my third season with West Brom using Reborn and... I won EVERY SINGLE TITLE last season. Capital One/FA Cup, EPL and the EURO Cup. Stick with it!

Hi there,

I've been using the reborn v1 tactic to good success so far, although I am only 7 games in, with West Brom. I was just curious if I should be using this tactic or have the defensive v10 executioner tactic? Which would be advisable, I'm predicted 10th (although the squad is probably weaker than that), admittedly I am doing better so far though.

Thanks,

Ryan
Just use this version then use the waste time when you see fit just read the OP on when you should use it

Ryan,

I am at my third season with West Brom using Reborn and... I won EVERY SINGLE TITLE last season. Capital One/FA Cup, EPL and the EURO Cup. Stick with it!
Who you play up front I'm trying to find out if people follow filters or just sign the best strikers they can

Scruffer23, currently playing as Newcastle granted first season, but im having very good results with Cisse, A Perez, n Ferrerya.
Even S.Ameobi has contributed, never really used the filters.

delanh1609, what's your starting 11

could you show league table too and other stuff

very interested to see how you're going with that result

I am on a Bayern Munich save and ok granted Munich team is amazing I am having fantastic success early doors. Won't 7 of 8 , the other was a 2-2 away draw early in the tactic familiarity stage. Have I'd say in average 20 shots per game Easy.
Great tactic ill post screenies soon. Thanks buddy

Back