Who you play up front I'm trying to find out if people follow filters or just sign the best strikers they can

I use the filters, but Ideye was a monster last season! 28 goals on the league. Berahino is a good call too.

My proudest moment:
my strikers available:
charlie austin
dybala
Jese
Yassine Benzia
Cedric Bakambu

Matt Philips that gotten 4 goals is a winger by nature but i wanted to test if winger can do the striker role as well, hence i started him as striker role along side Bakambu. Well, BAM!!!!

Here's his stats if anyone interested.

Thanks to OP!

Ahhhhhh, this is satisfying.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I'm using the Reborn version.

Last edited:
My QPR save, season 17/18, also my 2nd full season using the REBORN. Check this out. Follow everything in OP except the OI part.

7Bda1GO.jpg
As per my previous post. Screenie's fixtures stopped at 08Dec2017 vs ManUtd. Here's the rest of it....I'm in March2018 now

Sorry for asking...
TFF,after your experience and knowledge,reborn v1 is better than Armageddon's v3 ??
I just need to know...
Anyone else ?!

Just about to finish my 2nd season using reborn and looking at improving my squad I'm considering selling matic . I have kranvitter but is he good enough to step up or should I be thinking about someone else but not sure who's an improvement on matic

Sorry for asking...
TFF,after your experience and knowledge,reborn v1 is better than Armageddon's v3 ??
I just need to know...
Anyone else ?!

Heh, mate I've already said my opinion on that matter and it hasn't changed since. :)

Btw, in my career game I play without "short corner" or "long bullet throw-in" exploits. I just removed them from the tactic for myself because when I play my career game I watch most of the matches on "Key Highlights" and some very important matches on "Extended Highlights" and if these exploits are present then 80% of all highlights about the corners or the throw-ins and it totally destroys all fun from the game for me and if there was exploit that make your GK scores after goal kick I also never would used it for the reason I said and without "short corner" exploit the difference between these tactic is seen even better.

30% better i bet ;)

Hehehe :) I think I'd better keep the difference in secret. ;)

TFF how is the save going you have bought so much success to others you should share your results with those that enjoy your work so much

TFF how is the save going you have bought so much success to others you should share your results with those that enjoy your work so much

It's going just fine as always :) Heh, I've already started countless amount of saves with many different clubs for FM15 but I really don't think it's appropriate to show results with them because of course it will be good :) Why would I ever posted a bad result for this tactic? ;)

Last edited:
Btw, in my career game I play without "short corner" or "long bullet throw-in" exploits. I just removed them from the tactic for myself because when I play my career game I watch most of the matches on "Key Highlights" and some very important matches on "Extended Highlights" and if these exploits are present then 80% of all highlights about the corners or the throw-ins and it totally destroys all fun from the game for me and if there was exploit that make your GK scores after goal kick I also never would used it for the reason I said and without "short corner" exploit the difference between these tactic is seen even better.

I have posted about this before, almost all my highlights were from corners and long throw ins, it wasn't fun anymore. Perhaps the AI was somehow compensating, making your team create less chances from open play because of all the chances created from set pieces?

Have you experienced better football and more goals from open play without the exploits? If so, can you share a version of the the tactic with a good regular corner setup?

FOr me download links for attacking and balanced versions dont work : /

Does anyone know how I could get the older versions? The links there dont work and I deleted the older tactics while keeping folders clean thinking Reborn would suffice but the attack seems to be weaker than in some of the older versions

Does anyone know how I could get the older versions? The links there dont work and I deleted the older tactics while keeping folders clean thinking Reborn would suffice but the attack seems to be weaker than in some of the older versions

I would like the V9 ultimate version if anyone has it? (I think it is the same as V7 ultimate but with the corner setup tweak).. the only ones I can found are V9 base and attack which are totally different from V7 ultimate :(

Anyone here that could make V9 ultimate available? :)

And maybe also ultimate V6 so that I can compare it with V7?

Last edited:
Back