Just signed Neymar on my Chelsea save anyone else had him in reborn v1 how did he get on and where did you play him??

play him as f9 or if, do it based on which player is worse that you're replacing

if you're chelsea i imagine you still have hazard, he's a great IF, so maybe as f9 to play with costa?

Just signed Neymar on my Chelsea save anyone else had him in reborn v1 how did he get on and where did you play him??
You can use Neymar on any attacking position in this tactic.

He's got awesome attributes for the left Inside Forward, F9 and Shadow Striker.

Your choice where to play him mostly depends on who you want to remove… I mean you just need to choose your weakest attacker and as I said Neymar fits awesome to any attacking position in this tactic.

You can use Neymar on any attacking position in this tactic.

He's got awesome attributes for the left Inside Forward, F9 and Shadow Striker.

Your choice where to play him mostly depends on who you want to remove… I mean you just need to choose your weakest attacker and as I said Neymar fits awesome to any attacking position in this tactic.
I've got depay,hazard,berardi,barbosa and now neymar so not sure who I should drop , sell etc

depay,berardi,barbosa

The attributes of these players change drastically after 2-3 seasons from the begging of the game and many random factors affect which of attributes change and for how much so it varies greatly from save to save.

Also Barbosa has random PA range when you start a new save.

As you can see I can't give you any advise because I don't know their attributes and PA ranges in your save... show me at least their attributes...

Last edited:
depay, hazard, berardi, barbosa, neymar

that's 5 players for the front 4

based on those i'd play depay as the IF, hazard as the SS, neymar as the left F9, battle between berardi and barbosa as the right F9, whoever is in better form/develops better

they can all rotate anyways, they're very versatile players

depay, hazard, berardi, barbosa, neymar

that's 5 players for the front 4

based on those i'd play depay as the IF, hazard as the SS, neymar as the left F9, battle between berardi and barbosa as the right F9, whoever is in better form/develops better

they can all rotate anyways, they're very versatile players
On my save pogba has all the attributes for the SS , Oscar as B2B I can see I have tough decisions to make

On my save pogba has all the attributes for the SS , Oscar as B2B I can see I have tough decisions to make

As Chelsea you participate in many different competitions and in order to handle all of them you need to have 2 starting eleven which are almost equally strong and I don't understand why you want to sell someone of these players... I don't see that you have excessive number of players for some positions...

As Chelsea you participate in many different competitions and in order to handle all of them you need to have 2 starting eleven which are almost equally strong and I don't understand why you want to sell someone of these players... I don't see that you have excessive number of players for some positions...
It's keeping them all happy I have 2 starring 11 I got dybala as back up SS still got cesc to rotate with Oscar it's the front three I can't decide where to play who but I was think hazard IF, depay central fwd and neymar right striker

Hello mate,

I'm going to start a Man Utd save with this tactic. Was just wondering what personal advice you would give for this? I want to sign Depay, Barbosa and Gaya as competition for Shaw. I also want Laporte and another CB and RB. What starting eleven would you have. Is there a corner tactic included and how do player filters work? What's the most up to date version.

Hope le you can get back to me soon.

Thanks

Hello mate,

I'm going to start a Man Utd save with this tactic. Was just wondering what personal advice you would give for this? I want to sign Depay, Barbosa and Gaya as competition for Shaw. I also want Laporte and another CB and RB. What starting eleven would you have. Is there a corner tactic included and how do player filters work? What's the most up to date version.

Thanks

Dybala and Zouma are doing great for me.

Hello mate,

Thanks
You can get digne quite cheap as back up to shaw and balanta is always a good shout at centre back

Hello mate,

I'm going to start a Man Utd save with this tactic. Was just wondering what personal advice you would give for this?
Thanks

Man Utd lacks of strikers for F9 role and I recommend solve this problem at first priority.

Falcao, Robin Van Persie and Rooney are too slow and have too low Dribbling and Agility for F9 role… so I recommend get rid of them as soon as possible and buy strikers like Depay and Barbosa.

Sell James Wilson because he has too low CA and overall attribute level and it will take ages for him to reach top level.

Sell Valencia… he is useless for this tactic.

Use the mirror version of the tactic because you have 3 players whom you will be use as Inside Forwards and all of them are left footed: Di Maria, Januzaj and Mata.

Also it's possible to use Ashley Yuong as the left Inside Forward but in this case you need to use the normal version instead of the mirror version because he is right footed.

Rotate Mata/Januzaj on AMC(Shadow Striker) position.

Rotate Di Maria/Junazaj/Mata on AMR(Inside Forward) position.

Rotate Blind/Fellaini/Carrick on Central Midfielders(Defend)

Rotate Herrera/Fellaini/Powell on Box To Box position. Fellaini and Powell are weak for this position and I recommend to find better players to rotate with Herrera on this position.

Here's the starting eleven I would pick for default Man Utd team.

View attachment 276763

Is there a corner tactic included and how do player filters work? What's the most up to date version.

Thanks

The answers on these question can be found at the OP ;)

Thank You. So is version 1 on the main page the main tactic. I see in spoilers there is version 10 etc.

Back