FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

Managing Athletic Bilbao, only just started, not been in from work long so probably only get through pre season tonight.

Managing Athletic Bilbao, only just started, not been in from work long so probably only get through pre season tonight.

ok mate no worries, feel free to make any tweaks u feel necessary and to share them.

other things on the striker ive changed are,

run with ball - often
run from deep - often
crossing - sometimes
cross ball - byline

aswell as the others mentioned earlier

good luck!

Last edited:
was considering it, maybe i might when im happy the tactic near enough perfect

You def should mate :) since your the only one making this tactic lol have you found any way to help the striker score more?

ok mate no worries, feel free to make any tweaks u feel necessary and to share them.

other things on the striker ive changed are,

run with ball - often
run from deep - often
crossing - sometimes
cross ball - byline

good luck!

aswell as the others mentioned earlier

im going to try changing him to CF and use cut inside along with them you have said along with few other tweaks just to experiment :) i dont make tactics much good 1's anyways :p so ill just fiddle about try and get lucky lol

im going to try changing him to CF and use cut inside along with them you have said along with few other tweaks just to experiment :) i dont make tactics much good 1's anyways :p so ill just fiddle about try and get lucky lol

Yeah try it mate, those setting I've said hav improved the striker abit better, starting to score more

Try changing your strikers role to DLF (to allow both scoring ability and involvement with the build up) + making ur playmaker and ur target both on the striker.

Try changing your strikers role to DLF (to allow both scoring ability and involvement with the build up) + making ur playmaker and ur target both on the striker.

Have u tried this mate?

Have u tried this mate?
Well...I'm using the MyP4FM tiki taka tactic tweaked a little, and I have been trying to up my striker's abilities, as well as the team's overall goals. My main frustration atm is whether the settings are good enough or not. In my first save, My striker (as T. Luis Suarez) scored a ridicolous amount of goals in his 3rd season in Liverpool as shown in here:
View attachment 378401

But in my second save ( started all over) he NEVER performed as good as this. Can't seem to make my strikers perform such an amazing striking rate.
I promise though I will review your tactic once I finish this season (3rd now in the second save) and tweak it to see how I can maximize your tactic.

BTW, just wondering what you consider to be low striking rate? How many did ur striker get in a full season? Luis Suarez is in 3rd season with 18 goals and 6 assists in 40 apps, half of the apps he was whining a lot and been depressed since he wanted to leave.

Last edited:
Have u tried my version, I think there quite similar setups

Have u tried my version, I think there quite similar setups
V3? I'm playing with it..
look i have a question to the whole forum....how do I make my team play with a lot of width when in possession and use the whole pitch size..and when not in possession to pressurize the opponnent and make the pitch looking smaller..to play with less width and to try to play really narrow..I think it's one of the most important thing in barcelona's play..
do anyone have ideas?

V3? I'm playing with it..
look i have a question to the whole forum....how do I make my team play with a lot of width when in possession and use the whole pitch size..and when not in possession to pressurize the opponnent and make the pitch looking smaller..to play with less width and to try to play really narrow..I think it's one of the most important thing in barcelona's play..
do anyone have ideas?

That's something I've tried to do mate.

Having high pressure and normal width gives it a mix of width and narrow play

That's something I've tried to do mate.

Having high pressure and normal width gives it a mix of width and narrow play
but i want it to be perfect!
when defending narrowly as possible and attacking wide as poissible

thats the whole point of this thread, ive built the template tactic which need people to help tweak and adjust to perfect it