FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

Very nice, r them tweaks in with the download link of v3.2 you put up mate?

no mate, i just keep changing stuff to try n perfect it, ive changed the passing afew notches just to see what happens

everyones on 3 apart from the 2 defenders who are on 2...if that makes sense?

no mate, i just keep changing stuff to try n perfect it, ive changed the passing afew notches just to see what happens

everyones on 3 apart from the 2 defenders who are on 2...if that makes sense?
Ohh and mate I think you should try to tweak the right wingback to a more attacking mentality like barcelona and make the CB hug touchline and cover him when he is up...that's what barca are doing..and the left one is a more supportive one...

I disappeared on holiday, so sorry!

Am here now. And I actually have put together an idea but just testing a little further.

Will read all 13 pages now!

Here is what I regard as my own version anyways.
I've been a bit unbeaten with it ;)
But only 8 games into this season, 8 wins too.

Roughly 65% possession a game, check it out and let me know what you all think.

View attachment 378627

Here is what I regard as my own version anyways.
I've been a bit unbeaten with it ;)
But only 8 games into this season, 8 wins too.

Roughly 65% possession a game, check it out and let me know what you all think.

View attachment 378627

Yous going to work on 1 together or go ahead with ur own tactics lol? ill try them both see how things go and see what is different between the both (that i think) and get back to yous :)

Just wanted to post some minor tweaks I did to the tactic available here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ka-domination-extreme-4-3-2-1-passion4fm.html

I think it might be the most complete tiki-taka available at the moment, and I tried to make it even better ( I hope so)
Credit deserves to the creator of the tactic ONLY, my tweaks aren't even worth mentioning.

View attachment 378696View attachment 378697View attachment 378698

( Start of the season with tactic not fluid) Suares has 5 goals from 2

P.S If you concede silly goals, lower the defense line.

Ohh and mate I think you should try to tweak the right wingback to a more attacking mentality like barcelona and make the CB hug touchline and cover him when he is up...that's what barca are doing..and the left one is a more supportive one...

Good idea mate, ill look into that later today see what I can up with

ok, so another update for those following my tactic.

converted into classic which i find better to work with rather than the creator/wizard

went back to the 3 man midfield, adjusted some player settings and team settings, the team playing a more free flowing attacking game and making the team press the opposition alot more and being slightly more aggressive in certain postions

1st game against Man City away

View attachment 378867View attachment 378868View attachment 378869View attachment 378870

as u can see by no means a possession tactic but very dominant in the centre of the park.

alot of interceptions, CCC and goals as seen in the screenshots

dont think many people will have beat city away 4-0 tbh, and yes i am barcelona but i was actually the underdog for the match.

tactic wasnt anywere near fluid as it was my 1st game using it and didnt exactly play my strongest possible side either

no dani alves, xavi, fabregas, jordi alba (for most the game)

will test further and update when i can :)

ok, so another update for those following my tactic.

converted into classic which i find better to work with rather than the creator/wizard

went back to the 3 man midfield, adjusted some player settings and team settings, the team playing a more free flowing attacking game and making the team press the opposition alot more and being slightly more aggressive in certain postions

1st game against Man City away

View attachment 378867View attachment 378868View attachment 378869View attachment 378870

as u can see by no means a possession tactic but very dominant in the centre of the park.

alot of interceptions, CCC and goals as seen in the screenshots

dont think many people will have beat city away 4-0 tbh, and yes i am barcelona but i was actually the underdog for the match.

tactic wasnt anywere near fluid as it was my 1st game using it and didnt exactly play my strongest possible side either

no dani alves, xavi, fabregas, jordi alba (for most the game)

will test further and update when i can :)
Waiting to test it! What with the possession?

Waiting to test it! What with the possession?

just won my 2nd game v Getafe 6-1, had 61% possession and 4ccc, so maybe it does have good possession?
to be fair i was against city away from home who are also very good at keeping the ball!

both of these results have been without a setpiece setup either, forgot to do 1 so maybe cost 1 or 2 goals a game?

going to play afew more game then try it with swansea i think

Hopefully when everyone has submitted all their own ideas, we can put all the good bits together! :D

just won my 2nd game v Getafe 6-1, had 61% possession and 4ccc, so maybe it does have good possession?
to be fair i was against city away from home who are also very good at keeping the ball!

both of these results have been without a setpiece setup either, forgot to do 1 so maybe cost 1 or 2 goals a game?

going to play afew more game then try it with swansea i think
It's not a possession tactic if the opponent has 57% possession.