Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agree with Calum. the calender dosen't go past December 2008

Can i ask the difference between Whats New? and New Posts, as they seem the same to me

I voted no on the poll but I have already started getting used to it, I think bringing back the recent threads would be good and either making avatars the size they used to be or get rid of them completely but apart from that I think the site looks great :)

Starting to get used to it now. The one major thing for me still is taking up this horizontal space, way too much dark background on my monitor.

well it's nice,modern...i would like bigger avatars

I am not sure if it only happens to me but it seems that it loads a little slower than the old version...

I voted no on the poll but I have already started getting used to it, I think bringing back the recent threads would be good and either making avatars the size they used to be or get rid of them completely but apart from that I think the site looks great :)

With regards to avatars, I think that to keep them, yet keep them from wasting space, could make them 50x50 maximum and completely to the left (ie left of the red star for premium).

The new search bar works now which is good. Simply have a second tab open with the fm-base homepage, and use that for searching purposes, it's very similar in terms of speed to live search.

Last edited:
sorry mate, but I like the old design a bit more :(
Maybe just cause i'm not use to this one, but we'll see :/

I don't actually mind the colour , the only slight problem IMO is the size of the Avatars.

Definitely need bigger avatars. Its also pretty confusing to distinguish the posts in the "new forum posts" box.

Right now I like the old version better but I think Its just because I'm not used to this design yet.

After spending a few hours here. Im getting more used to it.

I think that Avatars, sigs and supports needs to return though.

Avatars and sigs are what distinguish people, and help promote their thread etc. And also as a few have said, its nice to know who people support.

i'm getting more use to the site but i agree Avatars and sigs need to brought back the site isn't really the same without them and it is still hard to see i have zoom in to read threads without hurting my eyes