• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sean, think there also needs to a border between the stickied threads and the non stickied ones

Mike - So you are saying Redders was right to comment like that? Honestly?

Redders - Was saying that really needed, very insensitive saying that I have a friend who has a mild form of dyslexia.

Sulsey - Give me 10 minutes I will show you what I mean :).

@loveangel

The skin had to change due to the update of the forum software.

@Dec

Yes, and I have a friend with severe dyslexia...what's your point.

Seems Sean used my idea. At the moment it is very subtle but it is looking a bit better so hopefully if it is a tiny bit lighter it will work well.

Did it have to complete change? Maybe the old one with some tweakings would do it.

Sigh.

Please will one of you three ritards point out where I said my opinion was the right one? And how hypocritical of you to have a dig at me for apparently claiming my opinion is correct before stating categorically that it isn't.

As for not seeing a difference...you're a tool.

I gave my opinion. I gave a suggestion to improve it. Get over it, Jesus wept.

and as for the "setting an example" testicles: I'm a mod on a forum, not your mother or an idol. Please follow the examples of all the other mods if you want to do that because I hate you all.

On topic (please stay on it as well, feel free to spout your nonsense on my visitor wall):

I wish the new site maintanance had culled the membership numbers down to <20.
How are you even a Mod on this site really? Explain.

Sigh.

Please will one of you three ritards point out where I said my opinion was the right one? And how hypocritical of you to have a dig at me for apparently claiming my opinion is correct before stating categorically that it isn't.

and as for the "setting an example" testicles: I'm a mod on a forum, not your mother or an idol. Please follow the examples of all the other mods if you want to do that because I hate you all.

On topic (please stay on it as well, feel free to spout your nonsense on my visitor wall):

Thanks.. ;)

But I'm starting to like this new layout now, as I'm sure quite a few people are. I think the reason it got loads of 'No's' on the poll is because people weren't used to it maybe? But there is a few stuff missing, like post count and recent threads which people keep saying about

Flamindamon - I think the site looks a lot better with the boxed look instead of the floating things, less contastive between the white and dark grey with the lighter grey in there though I still think it could be just a tad lighter.

Nice work Sean, looks brill now. What does everyone else think?

Recent threads is there, just not in threads and post counts are pretty much where they have been for well over a year: in your profile.

People need to look around before commenting, I feel.

Sigh.

Just a note...you misspelled 'retards'. :P
New skin has grown on me properly now, I luve it. :wub:

Flamindamon - I think the site looks a lot better with the boxed look instead of the floating things, less contastive between the white and dark grey with the lighter grey in there though I still think it could be just a tad lighter.

Nice work Sean, looks brill now. What does everyone else think?

I cant tell the difference lol

Calum - Look at the background it is now two tone grey where the header is :).

Just two more things - The hooks on the main page streches the page down. Maybe remove the bottom two? Also the two links under this are blue and almost unreadable.

I did look around, but not thoroughly. Usually there is a Statistics tab with the rest of the tabs. But as I have just noticed its moved

Liking the subtle changes. Although still pushing for recent threads whenever your on the forum instead of just the home page (bar profile pages.)

35899pf.png

You have a border for most of the text boxes and labels on the site yet not on the home page, I added a border in using paint, poor effort I know, any better?

Also, no remember me feature for when you log in- Was much easier as I didn't have too put in my Username & Password each time

Calum - Look at the background it is now two tone grey where the header is :).

Just two more things - The hooks on the main page streches the page down. Maybe remove the bottom two? Also the two links under this are blue and almost unreadable.

yeah i see it now, cheers :)

Back