• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or perhaps to keep consistency, you could keep the border at the top but not below?

Something similar to this:

eqp82p.png

Does tapatalk still work with these forums? As whenever I try to use it just says forum is temp closed

New design is ok just got to get used to it, prefered the old design it was much better

Well it doesn't matter if you like the old one or not this is the way it is.

once you get used to it you will like it :)
No, if an interface needs 'getting used to', it is a bad design. An interface should be instantly usable.

Well it doesn't matter if you like the old one or not this is the way it is.
Well, it does not have to be. I'm seriously considering using an add-on for FF called Stylish to change the colour scheme ect. of the skin so my eyes remain intact.

Last edited:
Lord have mercy!

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that FM Base will not be judged by the color of its skin but by the content of its character.

Even though earlier I said I might warm to it, I don't think I will. The last design was a lot nicer and easier to navigate around. The majority in the vote is against it as well, I would prefer to go back.....

I deffinetly like the old one. This design is nice to watch, but not to use.

This has been said many times before but I'll reiterate. There is no point in saying 'This is worse, change back!' because it simply won't happen. Despite (apparently) popular belief in this forum, this is NOT just a skin change, it's an update and so the site had to be redone from scratch and can't be the same as the last version was.

This has been said many times before but I'll reiterate. There is no point in saying 'This is worse, change back!' because it simply won't happen. Despite (apparently) popular belief in this forum, this is NOT just a skin change, it's an update and so the site had to be redone from scratch and can't be the same as the last version was.

Yes (I'd like this but I don't know where - or if - the like button exists)

You have to click on a person's name to see their signature.

Yea I like the disappearance of the sigs actually. Sometimes 90% of the post was a crazy size sig at the bottom that offered nothing really

Aesthetically nicer, but I prefer the old setup for navigational purposes. Currently i would vote for the old setup.

yeah like the new layout but where do i find the posts i commented on (used to be at the top and would show all posts made)

We will need some time to get used to.It is modern but i prefered the old one.

Back