• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sean should have made it a public poll show we could have seen who voted for what option ;)

I much prefer this one now I have gotten used to it.

Makes the site look a lot more modern and stylish , everything seems to be quicker too.(Not sure if that has anything to do with it though)
The only thing bothering me is that it is looking a lot like other FM sites , it used to be very unique in it's design.
None-the-less it still looks good!

Looks to dark and compact, easier to navigate around the old one, had posts/downloads on the side when viewing threads.

As all the addons for the site got disabled during the upgrade, Tapatalk (app to browse the forums on iphone/android etc) has now being re-added so you should all be able to use it again! Yay!

Last edited:
How do you upload attachments on the new version? It comes up with enter URL for a picture so I've tried uploading them into my albums and selecting it but then I get invalid thread or url specified.

Is this a bug or part of the new version?

It is too dark, but I do like the new layout, and have just noticed at the bottom of the screen is a box which allows you to change skin and the v bulletin standard one gives you back sigs and normal size avatars, so now I'm happy I'm not staring at blackness and sometimes unreadable text.

now I've changed it back to the vBulletin standard skin, my moaning has stopped!

I didn't even know that box at the bottom was available.

Sorry, my third post in this thread now but it's all feedback ...

Having the changable skins is very useful, currently trying out the liter skin.

I have noticed loading times for pages are vastly better, I'm also finding it much more easier to navigate and find relevent threads with the new layout, great work Sean!

really cool you can choose 3 sets of skins

i changed to vb for a few minutes just to see the sigs and avatars again lol :$

now I've changed it back to the vBulletin standard skin, my moaning has stopped!

I didn't even know that box at the bottom was available.

Aha thanks. Vbulletin standard is much better for now.

I'm still sticking with the default black one as i rather it even if you cant see avatars/sigs i have gotten to like it

I am the same as Calum , the vBulletin is nice to have the avatars but the overall colour scheme of that one is horrible!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

How do you change the skins?

At the bottom left of the screen.

****, this is awful. After 5 minutes browsing the site i find it too difficult to look at the site. Was fine before, much better, much easier on the eye etc. Reading threads with this layout/skin is a nauseating experience. So i'm off, see ya :'(

****, this is awful. After 5 minutes browsing the site i find it too difficult to look at the site. Was fine before, much better, much easier on the eye etc. Reading threads with this layout/skin is a nauseating experience. So i'm off, see ya :'(

You'll be sorely missed. You and your 73 posts.

Back