• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
****, this is awful. After 5 minutes browsing the site i find it too difficult to look at the site. Was fine before, much better, much easier on the eye etc. Reading threads with this layout/skin is a nauseating experience. So i'm off, see ya :'(

you will be sincerely missed
/sarcasm

Joss beat me to it! :@

****, this is awful. After 5 minutes browsing the site i find it too difficult to look at the site. Was fine before, much better, much easier on the eye etc. Reading threads with this layout/skin is a nauseating experience. So i'm off, see ya :'(

Sigh.

Change the skin using the drop down in the footer, you mong.

+1 like to Joss' post.

If only the layout was vBulletin's standard one just looking like this and with all its features. As it is, the black original scheme for this just edges it, I got tired of the vBulletin standard one very quickly, sigs and avatars notwithstanding.

Love it <3 Maybe just a little black line to seperate the stickied and non stickied threads and BANG perfect in my eyes :)

You'll be sorely missed. You and your 73 posts.

I like using the site for browsing purposes. We don't all have time for thousands of posts worth of....whatever it is you write about. Ta.

Sigh.

Change the skin using the drop down in the footer, you mong.

Sorry Redders, i haven't read every single post on the thread, due it giving me a level 10 migraine. So I missed the one which explained this. But having read some more of your posts, i have to feel sorry for the sheer level of c**tishness which obviously pervades your soul. How about, stop writing so much s**t to the forum members, take it easy, and get a life?

Anyway, thanks for the pointer about skin changer......mong, ha ha. The internet and all it's glory. Full of wonderful people.

I like using the site for browsing purposes. We don't all have time for thousands of posts worth of....whatever it is you write about. Ta.

Sorry Redders, i haven't read every single post on the thread, due it giving me a level 10 migraine. So I missed the one which explained this. But having read some more of your posts, i have to feel sorry for the sheer level of c**tishness which obviously pervades your soul. How about, stop writing so much s**t to the forum members, take it easy, and get a life?

Anyway, thanks for the pointer about skin changer......mong, ha ha. The internet and all it's glory. Full of wonderful people.

Haha - Going out with ban(g)

To be fair if people took the time to read some of the threads to find the information they need before posting a bit of a dickish comment about leaving I wouldnt act so cuntish.

and if the site colour scheme is giving you a "level 10 migraine" i fear the problem may be a tumour.

Ps. I have no soul.

To be fair if people took the time to read some of the threads to find the information they need before posting a bit of a dickish comment about leaving I wouldnt act so cuntish.

Ps. I have no soul.

Except that he only had to read the page he posted on. Godcubed and DMF (?) were talking about it...

NB: I still don't like the logo - it's too big compared to the writing.. Just saying.

Except that he only had to read the page he posted on. Godcubed and DMF (?) were talking about it...

NB: I still don't like the logo - it's too big compared to the writing.. Just saying.

I like the new new header background :)

I assume he means the stadium/fans image. ie: FM 2011 Box

I like the header, but the logo (saying fm-base) seems disproportionately large compared to the FM2011 writing.. It's quite trivial, just a bit annoying..

I like the header, but the logo (saying fm-base) seems disproportionately large compared to the FM2011 writing.. It's quite trivial, just a bit annoying..

easily annoyed much :P

Doesn't bother me at all lol

Out of the two new colour schemes, the default FM-Base one is easily the best!

Is it just me, or were "my posts" "my threads" and "edit the forum" not there this morning? Next to the notifications?

---------- Post added 04/04/2011 at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Also, The sticky threads dont stand out any more. Maybe put box or outline around them as previously

Default skin is way better than the lighter one. Fair play for listening to the members, though.

Not sure if it was like this previously or it's just down to me not using VMs often, but the report button is in a place you would expect a reply button for VMs. Just accidentally reported a VM with my response while trying to reply to it.

The first day that I used FM-Base with the new skin, I wasnt a big fan of it! But now that a few things have been ironed out, Im liking it more than the old one.

Back