• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't like the change when I first saw it, but now I have given it a few days to sink in, I really like it. I am a big fan of darker backgrounds, due to my eyes starting to hurt after staring at a bright white screen after a hour or so.

With a few small changes, which I guess have been well documented and no doubt Sean will implement the changes in due course, I think the site will be much better with this change.

I didn't like the change when I first saw it, but now I have given it a few days to sink in, I really like it. I am a big fan of darker backgrounds, due to my eyes starting to hurt after staring at a bright white screen after a hour or so.

With a few small changes, which I guess have been well documented and no doubt Sean will implement the changes in due course, I think the site will be much better with this change.

It is coming along nicely, and growing on me too. Only obvious thing I'd change now is to increase avatar size to around 40*40px.

EDIT: Just noticed the red stars are gone, good call.

Oh, and a nice little red heart for premiums. Nice.

Good work Seany.

Oh, and a nice little red heart for premiums. Nice.

Good work Seany.

Still looks a bit dodgy in Chrome, will have to sort that out tomorrow though.

Still looks a bit dodgy in Chrome, will have to sort that out tomorrow though.

Can I just ask-will the site be down again at some of the point of the week for more work?

Also, no remember me feature for when you log in- Was much easier as I didn't have too put in my Username & Password each time

It automatically remembers you. I hid the checkbox and have set it to act as if you have ticked it anyway.

Liking the subtle changes. Although still pushing for recent threads whenever your on the forum instead of just the home page (bar profile pages.)

Sorry it's not currently possible to add the sidebar to all pages. Once it is I will add it as I also prefer having it there.

Can I just ask-will the site be down again at some of the point of the week for more work?

I doubt it. From now on I will just be working on it while the site is still live.

Sean, you said it automatically remembers you?
Since the site did re-open, I've had to enter my username & password ever time I've come on.

Sean, you said it automatically remembers you?
Since the site did re-open, I've had to enter my username & password ever time I've come on.

Weird. I've had no problems with it. I've tried it in the latest versions of Opera, Firefox, Chrome & IE.

Anybody else find they have to log on every time they visit?

No re-logging problems for me whatsoever. I come back on and don't have to do anything

Me neither, i haven't had any problems logging on. I generally use FF as well.

Weird. I've had no problems with it. I've tried it in the latest versions of Opera, Firefox, Chrome & IE.

Anybody else find they have to log on every time they visit?

Well, I'm using the latest version of Chrome so I'm unsure why it's not working correctly?

Excuse my n00bness Sean if this has been answered. I know it came back earlier but will like system be ever back for good?

the like button needs to come back please

sticky threads need to be more seperated from the rest...

latest threads back again on the right, can't see what threads have been replied to recently throughout the different threads

the like button needs to come back please

sticky threads need to be more seperated from the rest...

latest threads back again on the right, can't see what threads have been replied to recently throughout the different threads

Yeah agree with ya, and especially since that icon has been removed in my posts to tell us if the post has been replied to. Sean could you please sort this out? :wub: I love the site though it was grower and it has grown on me massivley.

also the old attachment system, the attached SS do not show up like they used to? they come up as Attachment 161920Attachment 161921Attachment 161922Attachment 161924Attachment 161925Attachment 161926Attachment 161919Attachment 161923

maybe even make this screen wider (not so much black empty space on the sides)

allow the Avatar's to be seen at normal size :)

I like the new layout of the site :) great job guys, however, it needs to have some of the older elements that we all loved incorporated into it to make the transition easier for our members :)

Back