FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 475
  • Views Views 57K
first game against Fenix won 1-0 but was ****** hard work to get that goal lol

IMPORTANT

For those of you who have ordered from FM-Base but don't have any email confirmation. Please check your bank/card/paypal statements and please check that you haven't had a refund. If you can't see a refund then please use this contact form to submit a query.

I just bought the game through the FM-Base store from the link at the top, but it's about 15 minutes gone and I have only received the PayPal receipt. Is it ok or is there a problem?

----------

Just saw the post above. Ignore this.

I just bought the game through the FM-Base store from the link at the top, but it's about 15 minutes gone and I have only received the PayPal receipt. Is it ok or is there a problem?

It'll be fine-got mine extremely quickly. Just need to give it a bit of time. While waiting though occaissionally check the spam folder too-just in case.

are you going to be limited to how many players you can load up in the full game like i was in the demo

Stupid question.. I am from portugal, we use Euros here as you know, can i still buy the game on this site using my card with Euros? Thanks.

are you going to be limited to how many players you can load up in the full game like i was in the demo

Only if you run a 32 bit OS, where the limit is 100k players so you don't run out of memory. Otherwise you can play with as many as you want.

That's my one regret when I clean installed the laptop. Sticking with Windows 7 32-bit. Sigh.

I've just received my activation code! The game is downloading with 5.2 - 5.7 Mbps. In a few minutes I can play the game. Looking forward :D

Only if you run a 32 bit OS, where the limit is 100k players so you don't run out of memory. Otherwise you can play with as many as you want.
cool cheers mate that means i new i5 imac will be ok then well when it comes that is

I only ever play with around 70k players, so I am fine! ;)

Just had a thought...if that's the case, I'm guessing it's highly unlikely I'll be able to run a level 14 database (if it ever comes out) then? Be gutted if that's the case as there's a hefty number of players

Just had a thought...if that's the case, I'm guessing it's highly unlikely I'll be able to run a level 14 database (if it ever comes out) then? Be gutted if that's the case as there's a hefty number of players

Depends what other leagues you wanted loaded I suppose. Not sure on the number of players overall in the 14 levels of English football. Why anyone wants to go lower than level 8 is beyond me! :P

Depends what other leagues you wanted loaded I suppose. Not sure on the number of players overall in the 14 levels of English football. Why anyone wants to go lower than level 8 is beyond me! :P

Just as far as Tyneside leagues and that's it-just England without any others or any viewables.

Love going that far-love the challenge of starting in grass roots level. Proper hardcore me lol. Makes for a good story save too taking a local side like Westerhope or Newcastle Uni to the lofty heights of the Northern Premier lol. One of the reasons was gutted when my story saves corrupted :S

I don't think i can wait much longer for this code!! :@

Last edited:
Back