FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

I thought i would wait til the full version comes out but i can't. If i ordered it now would i be sent my code tonight? could anyone recommend which company sends the code the quickest? Thanks

I thought i would wait til the full version comes out but i can't. If i ordered it now would i be sent my code tonight? could anyone recommend which company sends the code the quickest? Thanks

Yeah if you order tonight you will still receive the beta code. Order from us, you should receive the code fairly quickly.

Let down by blockbusters

i pre ordered with blockbusters and have spoke to them about the early access beta code and basically they dont know when they will have it, so im here to ask how does it work if i order from here ? this is the 1st time i wont have the disk game, am not 2 sure about it, so any advice would be great, thanks

i pre ordered with blockbusters and have spoke to them about the early access beta code and basically they dont know when they will have it, so im here to ask how does it work if i order from here ? this is the 1st time i wont have the disk game, am not 2 sure about it, so any advice would be great, thanks

Very simple. You order the game, then Nexway send an email which has the beta key, which you just put into Steam. Simply open Steam, go to activate a product on steam, put in the code then it downloads. That easy

I've orderer here myself and had no problems at all and got my key extremely quick

Last edited:
thanks, i will have to download steam again, what happens if i change laptops after i have already used the digital download from steam ? As with the disk i would just have to re-install, is that the same with steam and the digital download ?

thanks, i will have to download steam again, what happens if i change laptops after i have already used the digital download from steam ? As with the disk i would just have to re-install, is that the same with steam and the digital download ?

Once activated once on your Steam account, all you have to do to play the game on a new computer is install Steam and re-download the game from your Steam games library. Can do this on multiple computers. the only thing is that you can only log in to your Steam account on one computer at a time

i just ordered it of here there now just wondering how long will it take to get my code

did anyone pre order off simplygames.com and did you get your pre order code, i recieved an email from football manager saying play fm2013 now with your code but i cant seem to find it?

Order the game from shopto, i got mine straight away.

Quick question, I was watching the video interview about the new features of football manager 2012 and it was discussing the challenges. That when you complete them you unlock rewards you can use in the game, like not having to wait for "work permits" I think that was one of the examples give.. I am playing the beta now and was wondering if I win the challenge and get the reward will it carry on to the full game in November or will I have to do it again for the reward?

how long does it take for the code to be emailed after pre order ?

ok, i just bought it and now....? nothing so far? what do i do? just wait for another email?

Can I have a refund?

I pre-ordered fm2013 yesterday in this site but I have not taken steam-code by e-mail yet. (passed 15 hour)

I want to have a refund. Is it possible?

What’s the procedure for having a refund?

I pre-ordered fm2013 yesterday in this site but I have not taken steam-code by e-mail yet. (passed 15 hour)

I want to have a refund. Is it possible?

What’s the procedure for having a refund?

Use this to get in touch with them https://fmbase.nexway.com/contact.html. it was posted a few pages back.

Have you checked your spam folder to make sure it wasn't sent there?