FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Lads i ordered my FM2013 from play.com last night at 5pm was furious last night when i got home about 10 & still hadnt recieved it got up this morning and still no email.

Could anyone advise if they have ordered their copy from play.com & if they have recieved a code yet??

If nobody has im calling play for a refund and ordering elsewhere. Really really unhappy about the service.

Many thanks in advance lads.

Sorry lads ignore my last post spoke with play.com and they advised me that because i ordered at 4pm yesterday i wouldnt recieve my code untill NEXT Friday. Told them to cancel my order. Service has been nothing short of a joke!

Does anyone on here know of a site i could order it just now and get a code today?

Please advise.

Many thanks again in advance lads.

Sorry lads ignore my last post spoke with play.com and they advised me that because i ordered at 4pm yesterday i wouldnt recieve my code untill NEXT Friday. Told them to cancel my order. Service has been nothing short of a joke!

Does anyone on here know of a site i could order it just now and get a code today?

Please advise.

Many thanks again in advance lads.

Buy it here-got my code just about immediately. Not saying you will, but you'll get it a lot faster. And you'll be contributing a little bit towards the site too. Not bad for £26.99 eh? Or you could of course just buy it from Steam

I should be a sales rep lol

Last edited:
Buy it here-got my code just about immediately. Not saying you will, but you'll get it a lot faster. And you'll be contributing a little bit towards the site too. Not bad for £26.99 eh? Or you could of course just buy it from Steam

I should be a sales rep lol

Haha yeah are you working on commission from Nexway as well? ;)

Haha yeah are you working on commission from Nexway as well? ;)

Starting to feel like it lol. Guess all that time with me doing customer service work is starting show lol

Hi lads i will order from here then, just to clarify though there is no way i will have to wait as long as next Friday as that would be torture really really wanting this today lol? Please advise.

Would be happier to see my money helping this site.

Cheers in advance lads

Hi lads i will order from here then, just to clarify though there is no way i will have to wait as long as next Friday as that would be torture really really wanting this today lol? Please advise.

Would be happier to see my money helping this site.

Cheers in advance lads

Hey :)
If you want it guaranteed today, I got it from steam and got the beta instantly, not sure from this site tho :)

Hi

Hi everybody1
I pre orderd an hour ago fm13 from this website. How long will i have to wait to get the email with the link for the beta version? i really cant wait

thanks a lot

Guys, if you want your code instantly then use Steam! It costs a little extra (despite them not giving you a disc and having no shipping charges!) BUT you get it instantly and then you can all stop moaning at us because you bought it from somewhere totally wank like Blockbuster! Or you can buy it through here, according to ajt it's a pretty quick service but I don't get any of the commission so I personally don't give a **** (;

Stop moaning and buy through Steam! or fm-base!

Last edited:
Guys, if you want your code instantly then use Steam! It costs a little extra (despite them not giving you a disc and having no shipping charges!) BUT you get it instantly and then you can all stop moaning at us because you bought it from somewhere totally wank like Blockbuster! Or you can buy it through here, according to ajt it's a pretty quick service but I don't get any of the commission so I personally don't give a **** (;

Stop moaning and buy through Steam!

How long you been working for Steam on the side? ;)

How long you been working for Steam on the side? ;)

It's just boring hearing people moaning about waiting times for their code.. Steam is the only way you get the game instantly. Nuff said -.-

It's just boring hearing people moaning about waiting times for their code.. Steam is the only way you get the game instantly. Nuff said -.-

Pretty much why I keep mentioning the spam folder too. Better to be safe then sorry. The worst place to get it from though is Zavvi apparently. So many complaints about that place.

just pre ordered from play.com, how long to send the code?

I have a different problem, I can't get the game to launch. I get click on the icon or click 'PLAY' on steam, the 'Football Manager 2013' is preparing to launch' comes up and after it disappears and I wait a couple of minutes, nothing happens - the game does not come up like on FM12. Why is this and does anyone have any solutions?

Stop moaning and buy through Steam! or fm-base!

I bought it through Steam 30th September and haven't had the code sent through yet.

Only if they've sent you the activation code.......
Most frustrating!

Only if they've sent you the activation code.......
Most frustrating!

If you read previous comments you'll see you don't get sent a code-it will be in your games library. You just need to install it........

If you read previous comments you'll see you don't get sent a code-it will be in your games library. You just need to install it........

Not possible mate. I click on install in my library and nothing happens. I follow the link from the email I got today and it asks for the activation code.

I pre-ordered the game through fm-base and I have my payment information from when I ordered several days ago but I don't have a product activation code. Any ideas?