FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Not possible mate. I click on install in my library and nothing happens. I follow the link from the email I got today and it asks for the activation code.

Where did you order/buy the game?

Edit, i see now. If you bought from steam it's in your library.

Restart steam.

Double click FM13.

Begin install.

Quick question: Pre-ordered from Steam, if I cancel the pre-order will I receive a full refund or not?

EDIT: Nothing to do with the game by the way, my laptop runs FM really slowly and its becoming frustrating to play, so if possible I want to give it a miss this year

Last edited:
re: am i a chunt? i bought the game yesterday. got an invoice. no download link, no beta code? help?

re: am i a chunt? i bought the game yesterday. got an invoice. no download link, no beta code? help?

IMPORTANT

For those of you who have ordered from FM-Base but don't have any email confirmation. Please check your bank/card/paypal statements and please check that you haven't had a refund. If you can't see a refund then please use this contact form to submit a query.

Hi folks,
I pre-ordered on steam. Downloaded the game and tried to play the beta game but it's all greyed out
when I play....why am I being a moron...what am I doing wrong? Cheers.

Hello,

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

You say the beta codes have not been sent out yet/ are not live yet, but it was my mate who sent me to this site, as he says he ordered his BETA code from here, he has got it, and he is now playing the game.....

Also your advert at the top of this site says (Get Beta Access Today!) which seems to indicate you can get your BETA code today.

Could somebody clarify?

RobboRed

Hello,

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

You say the beta codes have not been sent out yet/ are not live yet, but it was my mate who sent me to this site, as he says he ordered his BETA code from here, he has got it, and he is now playing the game.....

Also your advert at the top of this site says (Get Beta Access Today!) which seems to indicate you can get your BETA code today.

Could somebody clarify?

RobboRed

Notice WHEN i posted that.

It was before the BETA went live.

If you order from us now, you will get BETA access immediately (barring any delay in the purchase process which can happen on occasion)

Yes sorry, I did not realise there were 35 pages to this thread.

Now looking through, it seems a few people have purchased but have not received the code via email.... Would have been better off just waiting for the game to come in the shops.

Yes sorry, I did not realise there were 35 pages to this thread.

Now looking through, it seems a few people have purchased but have not received the code via email.... Would have been better off just waiting for the game to come in the shops.

These people represent a tiny percentage who had a delay in receiving their code. Most receive their code within a few hours. The forums would be flooded with people moaning if there was a serious issue.

The majority of delays are caused by using a different email address to receive the code to the one you use for paypal. AS well as name/address details you type in not matching your cardholder/paypal details.

Happy customers represent the silent majority.

Most people have solved their issue after i've given them the contact form if you read through the thread.

Well the reasons you have given for the "majority of delays" do not relate to me, as all my details with PayPal are the same as the ones I've used to receive the code.

I have filled in the contact form but I would presume I am looking at the standard 1-2 working days before I receive a reply.

When you spend £27 you expect to receive the product.... I know none of this is your fault personally, but it does not reflect well on this FM base.

And you say if there was a serious issue the forum would be "flooded" but one complaint should be one too many and I have seen many more than just mine.

Hi,

I bought the pre-order about an hour ago, just wondering how long it usually takes to receive the beta code?

Cheers,
Rhys

Well the reasons you have given for the "majority of delays" do not relate to me, as all my details with PayPal are the same as the ones I've used to receive the code.

I have filled in the contact form but I would presume I am looking at the standard 1-2 working days before I receive a reply.

When you spend £27 you expect to receive the product.... I know none of this is your fault personally, but it does not reflect well on this FM base.

And you say if there was a serious issue the forum would be "flooded" but one complaint should be one too many and I have seen many more than just mine.

Nexway generally reply within 24 hours. And often there is no need for them to reply, codes are simply delayed and arrive after a few hours.

I'll go back and do the simple steps because plenty of people ignore them.

Have you received an email? If yes, does it look like this?

View attachment 279604

your code is at the bottom.

If no, you have probably received a payment confirmation, check your emails for the code email, it will be from '[email protected]' and may be in your spam box.

If the code email does not arrive after a few hours, you should use the contact form you say you have already used, and then wait. If no response within 24 hours, then please contact us on the forum again.

BETA access is reliant on SI/SEGA releasing the codes when we request them (after you have purchased) so if there is a delay from the developers of the game then we can't do much.

How long ago did you order?

Thanks mate,

Just got an email asking for verification (drivers liscence, etc). Bit of a pain, any idea why that might have happened?

Cheers,

Rhys

Thanks mate,

Just got an email asking for verification (drivers liscence, etc). Bit of a pain, any idea why that might have happened?

Cheers,

Rhys

They generally ask for further clarification when the details (name, address) you typed in dont match your cardholder/paypal details.

I must stress this happens very rarely and they are doing it to prevent suspected fraud. They are a reputable digital e-commerce company with giants such as Kaspersky, Ubisoft and EA using them.

Generally they send your code as soon as they receive the stuff they requested from you.