[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

without conceding any goal is amazing....I have mixed result with this tactics....however i don't invest HEAVILY into my squad. Maybe I should start doing...
besides how is ur results against stronger teams such as Man City, ManU, Arsenal, chelsea? Keen to see it

I am not rly sure is it still working.Till 3.14 I won almost all games last two years in league and after the patch in 3 first game I lost one and draw two....so I dont think it is ok.

No , it dosent works anymore , another two games lost :[

Waiting for updates.

without conceding any goal is amazing....I have mixed result with this tactics....however i don't invest HEAVILY into my squad. Maybe I should start doing...
besides how is ur results against stronger teams such as Man City, ManU, Arsenal, chelsea? Keen to see it

I am not rly sure is it still working.Till 3.14 I won almost all games last two years in league and after the patch in 3 first game I lost one and draw two....so I dont think it is ok.

No , it dosent works anymore , another two games lost :[

Waiting for updates.

I also found some problems
I hope I can improve it
God bless me

lol haha great thing I resisted updating to 3.14 :))
With the new update the corner trick doesn't work anymore, so you should find another way to score from corners.

With the new update the corner trick doesn't work anymore, so you should find another way to score from corners.

new corner bug: Aim Far post, put in there ur best 2 Headers, the Fc's "go foward". think it was the user pn91 who found it, im not sure anyways he posted on other topic so thanks for sharing :)

View attachment 450603

Last edited:
It is a good idea
SI hates super tactics

If you update, you will not be able to return to the old version

Last edited:
new corner bug: Aim Far post, put in there ur best 2 Headers, the Fc's "go foward". think it was the user pn91 who found it, im not sure anyways he posted on other topic so thanks for sharing :)

View attachment 428474

Thanks
I'll try it

I prefer short corner
I've tried it in FM13, so I've been using it since V1 in FM14

But Zero it is not true or he still play on old patch.... :[

I only started using this tactic after .4 patch an it works just fine. First three games 5-0, 3-1, 4-0 playing well and creating many clear cut chances. Just because you don't win every single game doesn't mean the tactic is broken. Try tweaking bits to suit your own team rather than relying on zero to sort it for you, that's what I have done.

Last edited:
Any ETA on the V4 version? Or should i just try the V3 versions?

I've yet to play them all, but here is what I've done so far.

If you want to see other particular screens just ask for it ^^

Edit : But as you can see, even against top tier teams, I'm very dominant in aerial battles.

Edit 2 : I conceeded 4 goals atm (1 EPL, 1 Carling Cup, 2 Champions' League) I'm at the end of November so not too much matches played tho.

Last edited:

View attachment 428474

yeah, playing corners to the far post is working really great. it's always the same, SI removes a bug an opens a new one ;)

you need a good corner taker and put your best header to the far post, often the players with the best headers are the cb..

some users also put the fc to the far post

I've yet to play them all, but here is what I've done so far.

If you want to see other particular screens just ask for it ^^

Edit : But as you can see, even against top tier teams, I'm very dominant in aerial battles.

Edit 2 : I conceeded 4 goals atm (1 EPL, 1 Carling Cup, 2 Champions' League) I'm at the end of November so not too much matches played tho.
is it still with the 343R?

can I use STs like Werner and Fierro in your tactic as F9 or can I use them as Poacher?