[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

You can try V4
I designed a new corner tactic for 14.1.4

Yeah, as I stated a few posts earlier, I'm planning to try the V4 for my entire next season, so that I'll be able to get a good comparison of both versions. :)

I'll keep you updated on that one as soon as I begin ^^ (I still got a few matchs in this season + the 2020 Euro at the end before starting playing with the V4).

Edit : I'll give you this screenshot, probably my proudest achievment in FM14 as of yet :D

Last edited:
Yeah, as I stated a few posts earlier, I'm planning to try the V4 for my entire next season, so that I'll be able to get a good comparison of both versions. :)

I'll keep you updated on that one as soon as I begin ^^ (I still got a few matchs in this season + the 2020 Euro at the end before starting playing with the V4).

Edit : I'll give you this screenshot, probably my proudest achievment in FM14 as of yet :D

My tactics became terrible defensive tactics in 14.1.4

I do not know which match preparation is the best,I like attacking

Well, since my attack is monstruously effective I went to defensive positioning as match prep. and it works pretty well. I still take goals from time to time, but overall I'm very satisfied with how my team defends.

Should be even better with the V4 tho :D

Well, since my attack is monstruously effective I went to defensive positioning as match prep. and it works pretty well. I still take goals from time to time, but overall I'm very satisfied with how my team defends.

Should be even better with the V4 tho :D

Luck is very important
You sometimes used a worse tactic, but the result was better

Ok, I've finished my season with the V3 343, here are the screenshots.

Starting playing with V4 now, feedback soon to come :)

Impressive resulte Drugen, was it with 14.1.4?

thx mate :)

yup, entire season was played with latest patch.

Amazing results ! You say that you tweaked the corner setup . Can you take a screen of it ? Thanks

I'm using the new far post setting now, got mixed results with it. I might try to find something else during the new season since I didn't score that much using far post corners :eek:

Okay . I am going to try v4 with my Cagliari side , 3th season . 1st season i came 5th , 2th season we become league champions + Italian cup + semi finals of Europa League ( lost against Chelsea ) . I must rebuild my squad cos i have just 2 strikers :)

Okay . I am going to try v4 with my Cagliari side , 3th season . 1st season i came 5th , 2th season we become league champions + Italian cup + semi finals of Europa League ( lost against Chelsea ) . I must rebuild my squad cos i have just 2 strikers :)

You also can use 4231 or 424

Last edited:
thx mate :)

yup, entire season was played with latest patch.

So the 343 currently works on the latest patch 4.1.4?

What other tactics in this thread currently work on the new patch? the v4?

Really looking for something with 4 at the back, as I am playing with madrid and would like to play with some full backs.

Thanks in advance :)

Ok, I've finished my season with the V3 343, here are the screenshots.

Starting playing with V4 now, feedback soon to come :)

Is your team insanely good in 2020, or it's the tactic that is amazing?

Lot of red card, one or two in a game. Every game y have a red card. Except that, it's a good tactic, i have good results.

I play with Paris FC, iam after my second season in league 2 with only free agent.

Lot of red card, one or two in a game. Every game y have a red card. Except that, it's a good tactic, i have good results.

I play with Paris FC, iam after my second season in league 2 with only free agent.

you are just unlucky

My tactics are civilization