[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

Is your team insanely good in 2020, or it's the tactic that is amazing?

I have 3 really strong defenders and 1 awesome striker.
The rest of the team isn't all that great (Baines is prob my strongest player overall apart from these 4 and he's 35 now).

Considering that I probably got the strongest defense overall and that I ****** up my training, I think that played a huge part in my success so in the end, I don't really know how to consider the effectivness of V3 in 14.1.4.

Since it seemed as if I was the only one having good results with it, I'd vastly recommend you going for the V4.

Hi Zerosea!

Amazing tactics!! Unbeaten until Desember the first season with ManUtd (I know I know..), but beating city 4-0 at Etihad and with 10 men, and beat Arsenal at Emirates deserved some recognition

Good job!

ps: I am using v4, 343, latest patch

I don't know what's going on, but i'm using V4 and lost against Atletico 1:3, 2:2 Leverkusen, 1:2 BVB.

Edit: Now I lost against PSG 1:0, but I have huge troubles with creating CCC's.

Last edited:
I post a feedback of my second season with your tactic.
First season with your tactic, i was promoted in the "Ligue 2"
Second season with your tactic, promted in the "Ligue 1". Only free player scouting during several hours.
When I favorite, I change the role of Toko to Poacher (his best role)
some screenshots to praise your tactics.
Now the most difficult start ^^. I have no stadium, no training infrastructure, no formation infrastructure, i hve nothing except your tactic :]

View attachment 449615View attachment 449614View attachment 449613View attachment 449612View attachment 449611View attachment 449589View attachment 449610View attachment 449609View attachment 449608View attachment 449588View attachment 449607

Ps: sorry for my english, it's no my native language.

Last edited:
Here are the stats of my first match using 100% fluid 343R V4.

Note : City squad is by far the strongest team in my game (like, they have only monsters regen on the field).

It's only 1 match so far but considering it's probably the hardest match I'll have the entire season (appart from the one I'll play at Ethihad obv), it's a pretty good sample I'd say.

First thing that hits me is that my Strikers have all done VERY poorly this match (even tho 2 of them scored it was their only shot on target of the match). I'm still in defensive positioning in match prep. if my defense is doing good in the next matches I might consider switching to Attack.

City had a few chances in my area but my strongest defenders weren't there and my main substitutes were also missing so I won't take that too much into account for now x.X

I will provide more samples when I hit half season.

3-4-3 IS AWESOME . I won italian cup and league just from loaning januzaj , powell and henriquez from man utd . Absolutely superb tactic . And now ive got all 3 in my squad after purchasing all 3 for 20 mil .

I cant say more . I went unbeaten in the league until I won the league in march . I trashsed the likes of juve and inter 5-1 and 5-0 for both legs in their home turf . Hail the genius zero

3-4-3 IS AWESOME . I won italian cup and league just from loaning januzaj , powell and henriquez from man utd . Absolutely superb tactic . And now ive got all 3 in my squad after purchasing all 3 for 20 mil .

I cant say more . I went unbeaten in the league until I won the league in march . I trashsed the likes of juve and inter 5-1 and 5-0 for both legs in their home turf . Hail the genius zero

3-4-3 v3 or v4 ?

Which team are you?

How's V4 been doing so far? I was also wondering how good the transition is from each tactic.
In general would it be better to have the 4-2-4 and 4-1-1-3-1 as the main two tactics, and 3-4-3 as a back up?

Oh! Could Southampton be an effective team with the 3-4-3 system? Osvaldo, Lambert and J-Rod?

Last edited:
More coming soon but I'd say 343 V4 is doing pretty good :p

How's V4 been doing so far? I was also wondering how good the transition is from each tactic.
In general would it be better to have the 4-2-4 and 4-1-1-3-1 as the main two tactics, and 3-4-3 as a back up?

Oh! Could Southampton be an effective team with the 3-4-3 system? Osvaldo, Lambert and J-Rod?

Of course!
If you have enough DC and ST, you can use 343

Of course!
If you have enough DC and ST, you can use 343

Thank you :)
Was thinking of these as the line ups (Always sign Balanta):
3-4-3
GK - Boruc
CBs - Balanta / Yoshida / Lovren
LM - Gaston
DM - Spiderman
CM - Wanyama
RM - Lallana
STs - Osvaldo / Lambert / J-Rod

4-1-1-3-1
GK - Boruc
LB - Shaw
CBs - Balanta / Lovren
RM - Clyne
DM - Spiderman
CM - Wanyama
AML - Osvaldo
AMC - Lallana
AMR - Gaston
ST - Lambert

4-2-4
GK - Boruc
LB - Shaw
CBs - Balanta / Lovren
RM - Clyne
DM - Spiderman
CM - Wanyama
AML - Lallana
AMR - Gaston
STs - Lambert / Osvaldo

I'd say Saints are an ideal team for all 3 tactics :p

Last edited:
I don't really get it.

Are all the v4 tactics for 14.1.4? or is the 343 the only tactic that works for 14.1.4?

Which of the tactics works best in Southampton?

You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a top class AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.