[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 558
  • Views Views 314K
3-4-3 v3 or v4 ?
Unfortunately V3 . I havent update my steam yet . 3-4-3 is the best tactic i ever used in this year FM . Now 2nd season I only drew against man city and won the other matches . Januzaj won world player of the year and european golden boy(Twice in 2 years )

I love ur tactic man, really amazing results. But I have one problem, I haven't ever changed anything about training and not sure how to do that like how to match prep(attacking movement and %). I would be so glad if anybody posted screens. Thx in advance.

Match Prep is really up to your own team. If you feel you take too much goals, go for Def. Positioning. If you think your strikers waste too much, go for attacking movement, etc. You can also take into account your next opponent, going for the defense match prep against a very strong team is never going to waste.

same goes for the % of match prep to actual training, it's up to you. I did (by mistake) play half a season with 100% match prep set to Defensive Positioning which allowed me to not take a single goal for that period of time, but that was at the cost of all the lost training, so my players' levels dropped pretty significantly there.

The best is to keep an eye on your fixture and always adapt match prep and the ratio of match prep/training depending on your form, how are doing your players, what you need the most, and what's the match to come.

My general training regiment is usually as follow :

-Tactic/Very Heavy for pre-season &/or until tactic is 100% fluid - OR - Team Cohesion/Very Heavy if I added 3+ player to my first team (also lasts until tactic hits 100% fluid)
-Balanced/Average during the season
-Fitness/Average during second half of the season as soon as most of my starters are around 88/90% at the start of games (instead of 95%+)

Ok so I did play 6 months with 343R V4.

Here are the results (very convincing)

Keep in mind that my squad is overall stronger than the other teams tho with a great starting 11 when none is injured. Fortunately, I did somehow manage to get almost no injuries last season, but I get a lot this time around, so I'm thankfull for my good substitutes :(

So, overall, I think the tactic is really great, I really enjoy watching the lads play. The defense still struggles a bit from time to time but they do just fine when I go for defensive positioning as match prep.

On a side note : I still can't play well at Old Trafford T.T

Last edited:
Ok so I did play 6 months with 343R V4.

Here are the results (very convincing)

Keep in mind that my squad is overall stronger than the other teams tho with a great starting 11 when none is injured. Fortunately, I did somehow manage to get almost no injuries last season, but I get a lot this time around, so I'm thankfull for my good substitutes :(

So, overall, I think the tactic is really great, I really enjoy watching the lads play. The defense still struggles a bit from time to time but they do just fine when I go for defensive positioning as match prep.

On a side note : I still can't play well at Old Trafford T.T

Great results. Lookin forward to giving this ago with my spurs team

What do you guys recommend I go for for Arsenal?

Really want to try 3-4-3 but would require a squad overhaul considering the lack of strikers.

What do you guys recommend I go for for Arsenal?

Really want to try 3-4-3 but would require a squad overhaul considering the lack of strikers.

If you use 4231, you don't need to buy anyone

If you use 343 , you'd better buy 1--2 DC and ST

Zero Sea which versions v4 recommend to the weak teams?

You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a strong AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.

I play with a VERY weak team, Paris FC (start National, 3th french diviision) after 2 season i am in ligue 1. Without "money", just free agent (no bad but not amazing), the 4.2.4 is for me the best tactic for underdog.

Great tactic!
Used the v4 for 6 months, played nice football and had great results (Portuguese Cup+ League) with an average team.
Just curious to see how is playing in CL

Wich tactic is best for PSG you think? Can't really decide wich one is best.

Im using the 442 tactic i've played 4 with it and won 4,will post some ss at end of season

Wich tactic is best for PSG you think? Can't really decide wich one is best.

I don't know

343 is better in 14.1.3
Because full backs had a low rated bug

But the new Patch have fixed this bug,4231 and 424 become stronger

Last edited:
Back