[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 558
  • Views Views 314K
If I may add, I think that 4-2-4 should be the best choice for PSG.

3-4-3 working very well in pre season for Arsenal.

I tried to save money by signing up front: Vela (?3.4m clause) and Eduardo (For around ?2m after clauses are taken into account)

At the back I've signed Papadopoulous and Subotic for cheap, this all together should be enough for a solid season. All full backs sold except Gibbs because we are weaker on the left side, he can be a valuable left mid if we need defensive minded players.

I use the 3-4-3 v4 in my 3th season with Cagliari but i struggle . I bought to many new players and i ended 6th and missed European football . Now in my 4th season the team playing much better . I will post some screens when i finish my season !

4-2-3-1 V4 dosent seem as good anymore. Been struggling with Chelsea in 2015.

343 is very solid imo tryin my 4th year career past half season now

i havent lose a game like 108 days in normal season including european cups with besiktas

ai got 1 shot on target 1 goal

This is the main ME problem right now.

we also have to see that playing high or very high defenses will lead to 1 x 1 against your keeper, and in real life. Loosing one is no big deal.

It's from SI community about V4

Hey Zero Sea! Thanks for the excellent 3-4-3 tactic. I started using your V3 during the last patch, but V4 seems to even better and I seem unbeatable at home. It's fantastic!

I've got a set of screenshots on imageshack, but the following is just... wow. The amount of CCC's this tactic produces is out of this world.
rmbz.png

For some reason, I'm not able to download this tactic. Neither direct download, nor the mirror one. Can someone please upload it on Mediafire or any other sharing site? Thanks!

Thanks, 4231 the best. I finished 1st with leverkusen with 12 points ahead of the 2nd (bayern munich)

by cons in 2nd season tactics loses its effectiveness, is this normal?

(sorry my english^^)

Hello Zero Sea I m new here

I started a new save with Bayern (patch 14.1.14) and I wanted to ask which of these is best for your use with FC Bayern. I see that this tactics make fantastic results. Sorry for bad english

Cheers from Bosnia

Thanks, 4231 the best. I finished 1st with leverkusen with 12 points ahead of the 2nd (bayern munich)

by cons in 2nd season tactics loses its effectiveness, is this normal?

(sorry my english^^)

it's normal
The second season, the game difficulty will increase.

Hello Zero Sea I m new here

I started a new save with Bayern (patch 14.1.14) and I wanted to ask which of these is best for your use with FC Bayern. I see that this tactics make fantastic results. Sorry for bad english

Cheers from Bosnia
You can choose which tactic you prefer, or you can choose which tactic to use depending on your players.

If you have a top class AMC, you can choose to use 4231. If you prefer to use 343, it is recommended to buy some players in the market.

Back