[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 558
  • Views Views 314K
I'm struggling to read this correctly "Tactic(424,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC (or ST in 4231) who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )".

So if your MC is right-footed then use 424/343L
For 4231 if your striker is right-footed then use 4231L

I'm struggling to read this correctly "Tactic(424,343) with "L" prefix means place your MC (or ST in 4231) who use right leg to the left side, tactic with "R" prefix is the opposite,it's a little bit better ( ^_^ )".

So if your MC is right-footed then use 424/343L
For 4231 if your striker is right-footed then use 4231L

That's right
My English is poor

The best tactic for the new patch so far!
Having great results with Sporting CP ( will post SS soon)

For some reason, I'm not able to download this tactic. Neither direct download, nor the mirror one. Can someone please upload it on Mediafire or any other sharing site? Thanks!

Excellent tactic. First season with PSG I won the League on the last day but I was dumped out of the champions league in the group stage, however this was not the fault of the tactic and down to the fact I drew Man city AND Barcelona in the group stages (also known as complete hoarse ****). I went on the win the Europa League.

Second season my team were monsters. Won the league (losing only 2 games), the champions league (undefeated the entire tournament) and the French cup.

Third season I am just about to start and managed to sign a certain Leo Messi, You may have heard of him ?

View attachment 445391

Here are some screenshots showing the league table, my fixtures and all transfers I made for both seasons.

The league table.
View attachment 445390View attachment 445389

My Fixtures.
View attachment 445388View attachment 445387View attachment 445386View attachment 445385View attachment 445384View attachment 445382

Every transfer I have made.
View attachment 445381View attachment 445379View attachment 445377View attachment 445376

Last edited:
What do u do with opponent instructions??

And if u are chasing a result, do u change the mentality or strategy or something?

Last edited:
i can't download it.. can't someone help me ??

mirror link doesn't work too..

I got salisbury into the prem using this tactic in the championshp and its still working in the prem, no world class players and only 1 regen from ireland.

Great tactic

I got salisbury into the prem using this tactic in the championshp and its still working in the prem, no world class players and only 1 regen from ireland.

Great tactic

which one are you using?

I'm trying to come up with PPMs for each tactic. So far I think for the 4231 it should be something like:
GK - None
DR/L - Curls Ball / Likes to Switch the Ball to the Other Flank / Hugs Line / Dribbles Down The R/L / Gets Forward Whenever Possible
DCs - Marks Opponent Tightly / Stays On Feet / Plays Short Simple Passes
DM - Tries Killer Balls Often / Dictates Tempo / Comes Deep to Get the Ball / Shoots With Power / Curls Ball
CM - Tries Killer Balls Often / Get Forward Whenever Possible / Shoots With Power / Plays One-Twos / Curls Ball
AMC - Tries Killer Balls Often / Runs With Ball Through Centre / Moves Into Channels / Plays One-Twos
AMR/L - Cuts Inside / Moves Into Channels / Curls Ball / Runs With Ball Often
ST - Runs with Ball Through Centre / Places Shots / Moves Into Channels / Plays One-Twos / Curls Ball

It would be the same for the 424 with the other striker having the same PPMs.
It's how I'm aiming to get my Saints team and they're almost there :D

P.S I did base the PPMs on the Cobra tactic by MyPassion4FM but added a few more.

What's your thoughts Zero??

Last edited:
14.2.0 is out now as well!!! A lot of fixes to the match engine :D

Back