Football Manager 2014 Beta - First Impressions

Im getting a duplicate product code problem on Steam when i try to activate it. My code was supplied from shopto.net.
Anyone else have this problem?
cheers

First impressions..very good.

It looks a good one this year

Im getting a duplicate product code problem on Steam when i try to activate it. My code was supplied from shopto.net.
Anyone else have this problem?
cheers

You'll have to get in touch with the retailer. They will be the only ones who can help you on that issue

Absolutely amazing , everything is perfect up to now , I love that they've introduced fair play rules.

Afternoon all. Looking forward to playing with my Beloved Arsenal - Let's hope Giroud's been buffed up again to FM2013 pre update levels - holy **** he was unreal then, almost as godly as FM2011 Babacar!

3 pages in and no meltdowns.... This is unnerving.

3 pages in and no meltdowns.... This is unnerving.

Aye. Have to admit I was expecting some major QQing and pure rage. Maybe it'll be different when the full game comes out and one or 2 bugs are missed

Give it time Mike, give it time.

I'm seriously impressed, but I usually am. Either the evolution over the last 20 years is staggering, or you just get more easily pleased as you get older. :p

One thing is irritating me though, but I'm not sure if I am just missing the obvious. I cannot see it anyway. When looking at your tactic, there would be the small coloured circle to denote how well your player could play in the position, has this gone or is there something I'm not looking at?

Aye. Have to admit I was expecting some major QQing and pure rage. Maybe it'll be different when the full game comes out and one or 2 bugs are missed

I haven't even came across a bug yet , apart from when my keeper walks in and out of the net to collect the ball for a goal kick lol.

I'm seriously impressed, but I usually am. Either the evolution over the last 20 years is staggering, or you just get more easily pleased as you get older. :p

One thing is irritating me though, but I'm not sure if I am just missing the obvious. I cannot see it anyway. When looking at your tactic, there would be the small coloured circle to denote how well your player could play in the position, has this gone or is there something I'm not looking at?

The line of colour above the players name ;)

You see the green bar under the role/mentality, and it's slightly different shades for different players. That's the indication of how well your player can play in that position.

look at the color of the line under the player's position. in your image marveaux is yellow, compared to gourffran's green.

I haven't even came across a bug yet , apart from when my keeper walks in and out of the net to collect the ball for a goal kick lol.

Same here. No crashes, no bugs. Been very smooth indeed

One very small thing that is annoying me is;

When you are in a match, in between highlights, you get that box that comes up, which on FM13 showed your teams rating by default. Now it shows the home teams, rather than yours. Its just a bit annoying having to change it every away match

One very small thing that is annoying me is;

When you are in a match, in between highlights, you get that box that comes up, which on FM13 showed your teams rating by default. Now it shows the home teams, rather than yours. Its just a bit annoying having to change it every away match

Yeah that's been logged on SI forums.

Ozil's 5 star CA with Arsenal :D

And the highest recommendation is currently... John Obi Mikel. Hmm...

I like the more realistic results too. Ive only played around 8 games so far, but I havent come across and 6-0 or something crazy like that games. I even just played Manchester City at the Etihad (Who on FM13, I always lost to massively, whatever team I was. Even my 2030 Dortmund team who has won the German League, Champions League and German Cup three years in a row lost 5-0 to them....) and only lost 2-1 with Liverpool